- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 17044470, kaksi vuotta sittenInstalled addon, had to go to settings to enable volume boosting. No change in volume levels with volume booster added. Turned off volume booster and the volume LOWERED. Immediately uninstalled the addon and volume was back to normal.
- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut Scott347, kaksi vuotta sittenInstantly removing due to inclusion of pop up ads. How in the hell are you going to have an app that removes YT ads then hits you with its own popup ads?
- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut Mel, kaksi vuotta sittenAfter a recent update 2021-09 it has disabled using my mouse wheel to control video volume of YouTube videos—unless I reload the web page—a nuisance. Videos opened in background no longer allow scroll wheel volume control. When it is working after a reload, if I click a link to another video the volume control is OK. It is not working when I load a new video in the background. So sad. How can I restore the older version?
- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 16913449, kaksi vuotta sittenWhen this add on is applied, with video enhancement, the images have low frame rate, this is not an issue with Youtube in Edge, or Brave, or Chrome. It seems the speed doesn't work properly with Video filter addon in Firefox, I like colorful videos with speed but speed causes video to become somewhat blurry or slow processing. And support isn't there.
- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut Dawn, kaksi vuotta sittenUse to be an excellent app and I used it alot in the old version. Because I am hard of hearing it was excellent because I could turn the volume up just so my hearing aides can get the sound.
However since the update, it is gone from excellent to poor. Bring back the old version and I will give it a better rating. By the way I do use the CC, but not all of the videos on YT have them. I want want my old enhancer back!