- Arvioitu 5/5Simple, to the point, works perfectly. Minimal coding, great result.
- Arvioitu 5/5Tried multiple add-ons that I found first, promising to set default zoom level or upscaled font, none of which worked as intended. This works perfectly. Now I can stop squinting at text when I want to sit back and look at my monitor from afar. Thank you!
- Arvioitu 5/5Works as intended, had no issues so far. Good job and kudos to the developer.
- Arvioitu 5/5Does what it says.
- Arvioitu 5/5the best one ever..doesnt require any permission to access your data... simply kill it
- Arvioitu 5/5Perfect. It's simply working.
- Arvioitu 5/5I ended up using "Fixed Zoom" instead because it has different behavior that I prefer. But I give "Default Zoom" five stars because it does exactly what it says it does.
The reason I ended up using "Fixed Zoom" instead is that I always want the initial zoom of pages that I view to be 125%, even if I changed the zoom level manually the last time I was on that page. Sometimes I want to temporarily adjust the zoom level while I'm on a page, but I still want it to be 125% when I reopen the page.
- Arvioitu 5/5this extension is all what I want. no configuration overhead, simple and just works
- Arvioitu 5/5Excellent... no more squinting! I was sick and tired of having to press Ctrl+(numberpad plus sign) on my laptop PC to zoom-in every single time I loaded a new website or page. What's more is that this was a persistent problem, and I needed to make this change across-the-board. I needed **one default zoom** for everything for every website I visited. This solves that problem, is lightweight code, and does its job well.
One more thing I discovered after using this extension: refreshing a page does not automatically update it to the default zoom you set using this extension, but closing a tab and then immediately reopening it does. This is a good behavior because there are times when a page needs to be refreshed without resetting it back to the default set by this extension. If you need that, then simply close and then re-open the tab using Ctrl-W (close) and then Ctrl-Shift-T (reopen), after which the default will be restored for that tab.
- Arvioitu 5/5Justo lo que necesitaba.
- Arvioitu 5/5You are a life saver. Firefox team should learn from this add-on.
- Arvioitu 5/5amazing, thanks
- Arvioitu 3/5works perfect for new websites. But all sites that i have visited and where a zoom-level was set (by me or by the addon) does not change after changing the default zoom level in the addon. I need to switch between different monitors (4K and FHD) and therefore want to switch the zoom level for all tabs between 100 and 150% - which is not possible.
- Arvioitu 5/5It sets the default zoom, which is exactly what I wanted!