- Arvioitu 5/5Excellent... no more squinting! I was sick and tired of having to press Ctrl+(numberpad plus sign) on my laptop PC to zoom-in every single time I loaded a new website or page. What's more is that this was a persistent problem, and I needed to make this change across-the-board. I needed **one default zoom** for everything for every website I visited. This solves that problem, is lightweight code, and does its job well.
One more thing I discovered after using this extension: refreshing a page does not automatically update it to the default zoom you set using this extension, but closing a tab and then immediately reopening it does. This is a good behavior because there are times when a page needs to be refreshed without resetting it back to the default set by this extension. If you need that, then simply close and then re-open the tab using Ctrl-W (close) and then Ctrl-Shift-T (reopen), after which the default will be restored for that tab.
- Arvioitu 5/5Justo lo que necesitaba.
- Arvioitu 5/5You are a life saver. Firefox team should learn from this add-on.
- Arvioitu 5/5amazing, thanks
- Arvioitu 3/5works perfect for new websites. But all sites that i have visited and where a zoom-level was set (by me or by the addon) does not change after changing the default zoom level in the addon. I need to switch between different monitors (4K and FHD) and therefore want to switch the zoom level for all tabs between 100 and 150% - which is not possible.
- Arvioitu 5/5It sets the default zoom, which is exactly what I wanted!
- Arvioitu 5/5Awesome! Should be bundled by default
- Arvioitu 5/5Perfect, but please set it up to show on the bar automatically.
- Arvioitu 5/5Good god. Thank you for fixing this.
- Arvioitu 5/5Finally I can get control of Firefox page zooming with this extension.
- Arvioitu 5/5great working plug, thanks Jamie.
- Arvioitu 5/5Please follow the good development practices, be transparent and I'll use your excellent module again. Thanks.