The plug-in stopped working with Firefox a few weeks ago, but Bananatag didn't send any kind of alert. After realizing that the emails I was sending weren't being tracked, I sent a note to Bananatag, and their response was, "When we installed an update to the Scheduled Send feature, the plug-in stopped working with Firefox. We have no ETA on when it will be fixed." I suggested backing out the update, but nope! They just told me to use a different browser. Now THAT'S customer focus!
Asks for too many permissions on my content such as googleusercontent.com, browser tabs and more for no apparent reason. Maybe some privacy info in the Help/FAQ would help us understand why you need access to all this information.