- Arvioitu 3/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 18130529, neljä kuukautta sittenI love the idea of this app, but the IU would be better if:
1) Clicking the icon in my toolbar didn't load up recent ads in list-view for me to see. These should be hidden away and only discoverable when searching specifically for ads. I want to avoid ads, not view more of them.
2) The stats should be viewable outside of the "ad vault." I specifically want to see the money I've cost advertisers, but the only way to do this, again, forces me to see ads as the ad vault puts all the ads I've blocked on fully display.
As much as I love this app idea, I probably view more ads now than I did with uBlock Origin, which outweighs the benefits of costing advertisers money.
Kehittäjän vastauslähetetty kolme kuukautta sittenthank you for your feedback, we have created a ticket for a possible solution for the issue you have experieced, we'll discuss it further for possible implementation on future releases:
- Arvioitu 3/5kirjoittanut Cinda, viisi kuukautta sittenUsually this add-on works like a charm, but in the past few days it's stopped blocking search engine and YouTube ads. It's so invasive that I'm switching to another blocker for the time being.
- Arvioitu 3/5kirjoittanut thunderdone, kahdeksan kuukautta sittenWhile I really love AdNauseam's UI and their method of tracking resistance, if you have any sort of RAM issues, this is not the extension for you. I've been having some frustrations with my RAM recently, and after some troubleshooting, AdNauseam was what was, in part, causing it. I've always had some difficulties with viewing the Ad Vault, and now I understand why.
- Arvioitu 3/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 15463691, neljä vuotta sittenNice idea and worked fine but started eating too much RAM & CPU (on firefox-bin process, I only noticed that because it got a lot better the instant I disabled it). On Firefox Nighly 72.0a1/Arch Linux
- Arvioitu 3/5kirjoittanut Haha Yes, viisi vuotta sittenHas trouble clicking on ads. Also, the menu gets cut off, but I think that's a Firefox problem
- Arvioitu 3/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 14013068, kuusi vuotta sittenAdequate, except it doesn't let you block sites where you just don't want adds, and has an absurd amount of confusing doublespeak on its setting page.
Kehittäjän vastauslähetetty viisi vuotta sittenCan you be more specific about the language that is confusing? Perhaps create a ticket (https://github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/issues) so that we can take a look?