بازخوردها برای SponsorBlock - Skip Sponsorships on YouTube
SponsorBlock - Skip Sponsorships on YouTube Ajay Ramachandran by
- Rated ۳ out of 5by Sigma, ۱۳ روز پیشIt skips the ads, however, often it does not show green sections on the timeline, nor the adjusted video length in brackets until I refresh the page, then they both show up.
This started happening around a week ago. Before then it was working perfectly.
- Rated ۳ out of 5by user, ۳ ماه پیشDescription is quite horrible!
Addon has many categories for skips... Addon isn't limited to just sponsors!
Users can update, correct and vote for skipped fragments.
The interface for editors is quite slow and messy and doesn't show audio track or even volume levels in 5.1.13...
I also saw some odd extra frames out of nowhere in 5.1.13 with times suggested from frame by frame navigation by YouTube. Avoid :999 and use :0 or :9 instead sometimes... Nice numbers :64 are better than :63...
Don't be mad if you come across a sub optimal skip somewhere, because at the moment they are not so easy to edit... Really smooth skips can take a dozen tries for some videos...
پاسخ توسعهدهندهposted ۳ ماه پیشhow is it slow, it's literally one button to start the segment and one to end it.
- Rated ۳ out of 5by Firefox user 14495130, ۴ ماه پیشThe add-on overall is very good and works flawlessly. The issue arises when it comes to the segments that are submitted as sponsors. You will have videos with segments that are NOT sponsor content and still people will upload it as a sponsor segment. A perfect example of this is LTTs' YT channel. Where there are often a lot of videos where the content being displayed is sponsored but the information being given isn't related to the sponsor.
Edit: Please implement some sort of minimum time submission! It's getting ridiculous in some videos where people are submitting "sponsor" segments that are less than 5 seconds long and often are literally not even sponsored material.
- Rated ۳ out of 5by Jacob, ۸ ماه پیشIt used to be awesome. However, it won't let me submit sponsor breaks. It also doesn't show up on the video until I refresh it. It's starting to break, and that is disappointing. But when it does work, it is amazing.
- Rated ۳ out of 5by Firefox user 17501427, ۱۰ ماه پیشWhen it works it's great, and when it doesn't, which is a lot recently, then is sucks!
- Rated ۳ out of 5by cs1996, یک سال پیشI went into about:config, seems like sync is working just fine.
was set at false, changed it to true but it didn't seem to do anything. Still get "no youtube video found" along with being unable to interact with options etc.
- Rated ۳ out of 5by Firefox user 13545587, یک سال پیشThe idea is nice, but lately I had to switch everything to "manual skip" because the voting system apparently somewhat "works" on popular videos only.
The amount of ppl adding segments seemingly at random/labeling them incorrectly seems to increase lately (I had 0 problems ~1 year ago).
I don't know if they are just idiots with the urge to do something, or are (tinfoil) actively trying to discredit the addon, and I don't care tbh.
As smn said: "If I downvote an inaccurate segment, please make it NOT show up ever again". That's what I'm looking for in any upcoming alternative.
پاسخ توسعهدهندهposted یک سال پیشAre you sure there isn't some other issue causing this? I have been noticing a lot less random segments in recent months.
- Rated ۳ out of 5by Firefox user 13915874, یک سال پیشWorks most of the time. suspiciously I sometimes need to reload ltt videos for it work, almost feels like money flowing under the table.
پاسخ توسعهدهندهposted یک سال پیشIf any "money" was being paid, why would it still skip after a refresh?
Auto-refresh was disabled due to it creating a very high server load. I may try to figure out how to get it working again in the future.
- Rated ۳ out of 5by Firefox user 16915670, ۲ سال پیشПрекрасная задумка, относительная удобная панель управления, но нет никакой защиты от пользователей, злоупотребляющих набиванием статистики.
Я поясню. После того, как ты потратишь время, чтобы выставить наиболее подходящие тайминги, чтобы не обрезать речь, чтобы попасть в анимации перед блоком, приходит какой-нибудь дегенерат минут через пять и перебивает твои тайминги своим тяп-ляпом. В итоге остаётся сегмент именно от идиота, которому плевать на результат и работу сообщества.
К сожалению, с приходом массового пользователя такое явление не редко. Такими темпами через год или даже меньше уже можно ожидать людей, которые будут злоупотреблять плагином для того, чтобы скрывать любой случайный отрывок видео. Ну что мешает прийти какому-нибудь уроду и сделать пометку "спонсор" на ВЕСЬ видеоролик?
Нужна хоть какая-то модерация подобного произвола. Нужно большее влияние голосований. Нужно хоть что-то.
Иначе пропадает в целом желание вносить свой вклад и пользоваться плагином по назначению из-за кривых таймингов. Поставил бы пять звёзд, но описанная проблема буквально разрушает всю магию и очарование проекта.
- Rated ۳ out of 5by Coops, ۲ سال پیشIt works great - however when I try to whitelist Critical Role channel (who sometimes do great ads) - I get a message saying that 'channel ID hasn't loaded - ad block interfering'.
I won't give up my ad block to use this extention. Nor does it work when I disable my ad block. Something must be wrong with this extention.
پاسخ توسعهدهندهposted ۲ سال پیشThis should be fixed in the latest version. It should now ask for permission to make requests on the youtube.com domain if the channel ID request fails.
EDIT: Sorry, I mean in the next version (2.0.14)
- Rated ۳ out of 5by Firefox user 12373428, ۳ سال پیشI know it works but more often than I'd like it becomes an unresponsive script that completely stops everything in Firefox.android from working. And the YouTube page appears again even if you swipe it away. You must do this multiple time same.before it.loads and makes everything unresponsive again. Android Firefox....such a love hate relationship
پاسخ توسعهدهندهposted ۳ سال پیشYea, sorry about that. I've fixed this in the beta version. I'll probably update it in a few days.
- Rated ۳ out of 5by Thomas Helter, ۳ سال پیشThe extension often (when some videos finish) sends me notifications asking me if I want to upload timestamps that I didn't set. And there's no way in the extension settings to disable these notifications. Please fix.
پاسخ توسعهدهندهposted ۳ سال پیشOdd, can you go to the options and click "copy debug info" and email that to me?
EDIT: In the latest beta version, I've added an option to disable the notification.