- Rated ۳ out of 5by Firefox user 16748154, یک سال پیشA great add-on that's been flawless for years, until the recent update which has unfortunately broken the main thing I use it for.
Automatically expanding the player is buggy. Playing around with the settings can sometimes make it work, but it's gone on a refresh or moving to a new video.
Hopefully the issue is known and will be fixed at some point. I'll use the older version for now. Keep up the good work.
- Rated ۳ out of 5by Firefox user 16743280, یک سال پیشPlayers auto expanding isn't work permanently with the latest update. Add-on need a bug fix! Really disappointed because i'm using this extension for years!
- Rated ۳ out of 5by Psynaut, یک سال پیشWorked great until the latest update and now Loop doesn't work properly. I like the new interface and features, but I use this for Looping videos, and it hasn't worked properly since the release and still doesn't. I am going back to an older version for a couple months and hopefully they can get this to work properly.
- Rated ۳ out of 5by Idk, یک سال پیشI loved the add-on....until the latest update. I don't if it's just me, but "Loop" does not work anymore. Like when I set a time for it to loop and turn it on, it just keeps on playing. Not throwing shade to Maxime, but that's how the new update has been affecting me.
- Rated ۳ out of 5by cammytown, یک سال پیشThis is the most powerful and fully-featured YouTube add-on but it's making weird, bad decisions. I dealt with the overload of navigation items. But when it gets updated now, it blocks the YouTube logo to tell me it has new features and I have to refresh every single YouTube page...
Great plugin. Bad design.
- Rated ۳ out of 5by L0K095953, یک سال پیشi have used this addon for a long time but with the recent update it dosent want to save the fact that i don't want auto play on and im about ready to remove it just for that...
- Rated ۳ out of 5by Deathy, یک سال پیشBefore its last update it was an excellent add-on to Firefox and other web browsers. After its latest update it changed the way you repeat videos and its a bad update seeing as when i have to do something that i cant use youtube, or even when my bad internet goes out, the "loop" and the timer gets unsynced and i will have to refresh the page.
- Rated ۳ out of 5by Ratto, یک سال پیشEDIT (03/13/21): Doesn't inject itself correctly a lot of times, so the user needs to reload the page until it does. I recommend going back to the previous major version if you're going to install this.
EDIT (03/08/21): The bugs have been fixed. My critique about the new design remains. I would rather have a separate bar at the bottom of the screen (like it used to be) instead of the integrated icons in the YouTube video player bar.
(Original Review: 2 stars) The add-on WAS really good before the latest update. Now it's decent, but has some slightly annoying bugs: volume bar and value stays on screen after adjusting volume (it should disappear after a few seconds like it did before); "cinema mode" text will get stuck on screen after activating it, so the user needs to roll the mouse cursor over the icon again to make it go away.
The design was modernized at the cost of some useful quality of life tweaks, like being able to click the cinema mode icon (and others) even when at the bottom of the comments section (because now the icons bar wont scroll down with your screen, instead, it is fixed in the YouTube controls bar).
This is still the best add-on for YouTube customization, but unfortunately I will remove it until the next update, hoping the small bugs I mentioned are fixed.
- Rated ۳ out of 5by Rugg, یک سال پیشFantastic, been using this extension for years. However, in the most recent update that added lots of buttons and features, the youtube light/dark mode theme resets to light every time you close the browser. Super annoying.
- Rated ۳ out of 5by Firefox user 16544794, یک سال پیشUnexpectedly, latest updates replaced the youtube's original control bar. Also, I am unable to change the playback speed, player seems just ignores my attempts to speed up or slow down. Disabling for now.
- Rated ۳ out of 5by David Calhoun, یک سال پیشPrevious versions worked great by keeping out of sight and preventing obtrusive YouTube ads. Unfortunately the current version is somewhat obtrusive:
1) A bunch of gaudy unneeded buttons overlaid on top of the normal player interface. A bit not-so-subtle distraction from video content. Unfortunately in smaller windows these buttons also haphazardly overlap with vital player functions like the volume button.
Note that all these buttons can be disabled one-by-one thankfully.
2) There's a bug keeps turning on autoplay even when you explicitly disable it. This has made me disable this extension for now.
- Rated ۳ out of 5by Mika Norén, یک سال پیشLast update has a lot of welcome features. But the forced autoplay isn't welcome. I keep disabling autoplay, and this extension keeps re-enabling it. It's a battle. Had to disable the extension for the time being hoping this is a bug to be solved.
- Rated ۳ out of 5by gfshsfgahgfdnhsfgahjsftns, یک سال پیشThis last update hides the volume bar in all but fullscreen mode in favour of some buttons I'm certain are ignored by the majority of users.
The length of the video and length remaining is also blocked by these new unnecessary buttons.
I'll be turning it off I guess. I can't remember benefits it came with so they're not important. I'll take easy access to the volume slider and ability to see the length at a glance over whatever features I seem to never use since I can't even remember what they were.
- Rated ۳ out of 5by Firefox user 16709660, یک سال پیشWhile I do like that the buttons now match the player's buttons in this new update, it feels like an extreme case of feature creep. Too many buttons on the player makes it feel overwhelming, and it keeps switching on autoplay whenever I try to turn it off.
- Rated ۳ out of 5by Firefox user 12987710, یک سال پیشBonjour, désolé de ne mettre que 3 * alors que j'ai déjà mis 5 * à la version précédente car cette extension est très puissante, performante et indispensable !!..
L’incrustation des icônes en bas du lecteur masque plusieurs infos, dont la durée de lecture et, dans le cas de webcam live, le bouton Youtube "En direct" que j'utilise très fréquemment !
SVP, VITE une mise à jour permettant de choisir l'emplacement des icônes... soit, en bas du lecteur, soit en dehors du lecteur !!... MERCI !...
Hello, sorry to only put 3 * when I already put 5 * in the previous version because this extension is very powerful, efficient and essential !! ..
The overlay of icons at the bottom of the player hides several pieces of information, including the playing time and, in the case of a live webcam, the Youtube "Live" button that I use very frequently!
PLEASE, QUICKLY an update allowing to choose the location of the icons ... either, at the bottom of the reader, or outside the reader !! ... THANKS! ...
- Rated ۳ out of 5by vodkins, یک سال پیشПосле последнего обновления за февраль дополнение перестало радовать из-за появившихся багов и неудобств. Ну во-первых блокировщик рекламы теперь сбрасывает скорость воспроизведения на 1 после каждой пропущенной рекламы. Дико неудобно всё время выставлять нужную тебе скорость. Раньше такого не было. Также не очень нравится новое управление скоростью воспроизведения. Раньше имхо было удобнее. Ну и где доступ к настройкам в конце-концов? Зато полно мало кому нужных новых иконок. Ко всему этому можно привыкнуть, но только не к сбросу скорости после пропущенной рекламы. Поправьте пожалуйста! Спасибо за вашу работу! Оценка 3 только из-за этого косяка....
- Rated ۳ out of 5by PewPewTron7, یک سال پیشWhy does the new update have the youtube logo as blue, progessbar as blue, channl names as blue. If I change one I change one I change all of them. Can you please fix this
- Rated ۳ out of 5by Firefox user 16705433, یک سال پیشWould have easily given a 5* rating but because of this issue, please have an option to put the toolbar back again in the bottom of the screen, the toolbar on the youtube player looks bad and feels bad to since it's prone to misclicks and the cluttered buttons make it look uglier.