by Firefox user 17044470, یک ماه پیش
Rated ۱ out of 5
Installed addon, had to go to settings to enable volume boosting. No change in volume levels with volume booster added. Turned off volume booster and the volume LOWERED. Immediately uninstalled the addon and volume was back to normal.
- by zakkhoyt, ۴ روز پیشRated ۵ out of 5Great add on. 5 starts. Dev, here is a my request/idea. When a video is paused the toolbars at the bottom of the player make it difficult to read any text behind it. A software flag: `hide toolbar when stopped` would be very useful. Perhaps show the toolbar on mouseover the frame or something.
Great work. Thanks for the effort.
- by Firefox user 17092397, ۴ روز پیشRated ۱ out of 5Abuses user trust by inserting ads in the settings and opening the ad-on settings page *without user interaction*. Unacceptable.
Recommended label needs to be removed.
- by Firefox user 14539298, ۷ روز پیشRated ۱ out of 5This YouTube enhancer USED to be the best of the best. But this enhancer now so many glitches, and options that no longer work like they used to, it's no longer worthy of a 5-Star review. For starters, when you scroll the center wheel to control the volume, now it only drop by a Maximum of 10, and only by 10 if you've gone into the settings to tell it what level to drop it by on the tun of a wheel. There's so many other glitches o the options no longer working, I'd be here all morning listing them all. As above, this enhancer USED to be the best. It's not even in the Top 10 any more
- by mikamves, ۷ روز پیشRated ۵ out of 5Like I said before, it's brilliant but something wrong going o for the last couple days.
With new position of description about movies (thanks for this shit You Tube), your add-on exit fullscreen and then automatically rewind the view to description (option:expand video description must be on) after load next movie on playlist. It's very annoying.
Besides that I have some request. I like option add to queue to make own playlist, but many times I have problem to remember which movie I added or didn't add to playlist. So I would like to see an option which mark videos (with some frame around miniature or icon in the corner of it) which I already added. Thank you in advance.
- by Firefox user 12560600, ۸ روز پیشRated ۵ out of 5Ein sehr gutes Addon, macht genau was es soll und ist sehr leicht zu bedienen.
Das einzige, kleine Problem ist, dass die tatsächliche Wiedergabegeschwindigkeit in den YT-Einstellungen nicht angezeigt wird.