- by e2li, ۶ ساعت پیشRated ۵ out of 5После обновления исправили косяк с громкостью звука по умолчанию - теперь она не сбивается при чистке кеша браузера и новом запуске. В целом всё доработали и стало более стабильно. Молодцы.
- by Firefox user 16680374, ۹ ساعت پیشRated ۵ out of 5If you're still wondering if you really need this extension: don't! Once it is installed, you will realize that this is what you have always been missing in YouTube. Combined with Video DownloadHelper, this is all you need to make YouTube perfect! Indeed, I never want to use YouTube without Enhancer for YouTube any more. Thanks, Maxime!
- by Malakoi, ۱۲ ساعت پیشRated ۵ out of 5Hi! The Enhancer is very good. My only suggestion is to apply the speed change when the "audio amplifier" is on. I can't make the video pass more fast when he are activated.
- by Firefox user 14561937, یک روز پیشRated ۱ out of 5has likely a memory leak. let my pc on over night (a single youtube tab) and firefox filled the entire RAM of the PC. removed this addon and now the problem is gone
- by Firefox user 16544794, یک روز پیشRated ۳ out of 5Unexpectedly, latest updates replaced the youtube's original control bar. Also, I am unable to change the playback speed, player seems just ignores my attempts to speed up or slow down. Disabling for now.
- by Hydin, یک روز پیشRated ۵ out of 5A Quality of Life suggestion: Make Picture-in-Picture mode resizing responsive to where it is on the screen. At the moment, when resizing PiP in lower right hand corner, the window will resize to the right if grabbed by top or bottom, making the window go off-screen.
- by David Calhoun, یک روز پیشRated ۳ out of 5Previous versions worked great by keeping out of sight and preventing obtrusive YouTube ads. Unfortunately the current version is somewhat obtrusive:
1) A bunch of gaudy unneeded buttons overlaid on top of the normal player interface. A bit not-so-subtle distraction from video content. Unfortunately in smaller windows these buttons also haphazardly overlap with vital player functions like the volume button.
Note that all these buttons can be disabled one-by-one thankfully.
2) There's a bug keeps turning on autoplay even when you explicitly disable it. This has made me disable this extension for now.