- by Someone, ۲۲ دقیقه پیشRated ۲ out of 5This used to be a good add-on, but since the recent update auto-play keeps re-enabling itself and it's not as effective at preventing adverts. I will seek an alternative.
- by Hydin, ۲ ساعت پیشRated ۵ out of 5A Quality of Life suggestion: Make Picture-in-Picture mode resizing responsive to where it is on the screen. At the moment, when resizing PiP in lower right hand corner, the window will resize to the right if grabbed by top or bottom, making the window go off-screen.
- by David Calhoun, ۳ ساعت پیشRated ۳ out of 5Previous versions worked great by keeping out of sight and preventing obtrusive YouTube ads. Unfortunately the current version is somewhat obtrusive:
1) A bunch of gaudy unneeded buttons overlaid on top of the normal player interface. A bit not-so-subtle distraction from video content. Unfortunately in smaller windows these buttons also haphazardly overlap with vital player functions like the volume button.
Note that all these buttons can be disabled one-by-one thankfully.
2) There's a bug keeps turning on autoplay even when you explicitly disable it. This has made me disable this extension for now.
- by Firefox user 15428448, ۴ ساعت پیشRated ۵ out of 5Detested the new version- awful to use, but able to uninstall and re-install the old version which is to my liking and is a very good add-on; (would have uninstalled this otherwise completely). To do this, you can find the "more info" box below on the main page, and go into "see all versions" Also find the original page when you open enhancer from the main add-ons page, here you can turn auto-updates off.
- by Firefox user 13632265, ۵ ساعت پیشRated ۱ out of 5Why did you have to change the interface? It's terrible.
1. Can't change speed when rolling down to comments, cause the control button is now on the player itself.
2. The loop feature is terrible. Have to manually type in the numbers - when you do, youtube registers it as some hotkey instead and doesn't type in the time. You have to copy paste the number in to the field instead. The slider was much more convenient to use.
3. Autoplay seems to constantly be on, which is annoying.
- by NJ, ۱۶ ساعت پیشRated ۵ out of 5Can you make the custom theme have multiple slot so I can my own dark theme and my own light theme?
And if you can add the features to show/hide the button on the setting popup so it's not just outside of it, this is just my idea because I think it's would great.(I just want to use the filter thing)
- by Lani, یک روز پیشRated ۱ out of 5Update is cool, but features like auto-play switches back "on" all the time and my appearance "dark theme" gets switched back to light all the time... I will change the star rating immediately if you could sort those out...