- by jvpdh, duela 2 urteRated 1 out of 5I have a paid licence for Roboform 7 (since 2003 I paid 4 times).
Since half january 2020 the tab Options in the Firefox add-on don't display anymore.
The hint of Firefox user 15574440 on 12/01/2020 gave the same result: empty tab Options.
I decided to upgrade to the free Roboform 8. I didn't check 'Automatic sync' but the install procedure still made an online user account, copying all my passwords to the internet, what I don't want (security + I don't need it).
I then saw in my online account:
Currently you are using a trial RoboForm Account (expires on 2020-02-11).
I don't want to pay some 25 euro every year for functionality I don't need. I deleted my online account.
Afterwards, I have the same complaints as in:
I will change to another password manager. That's a pitty because I liked Roboform, since 2003.
- by Kitten McGray, duela 2 urteRated 1 out of 5within the trial period roboform keeps popping up with the message how much days free trial left. After the free trial roboform keeps popping up that trial period is over. Well ok trial period is over and i only use if at all roboform with basic settings. Programm is annoying and doesn't add anything to remembering passwords. Just write them down in a word doc is as useful as roboform is
- by Firefox user 15571642, duela 2 urteRated 1 out of 5This money grubbing company used an update of this add-on to disable key functionality for older versions of RoboForm which I bought in good faith. The newest version of the software is a vastly different product than the one I bought (twice). I do not want the new product and I will not buy it.
Siber Systems is making KeePass look better every day!
- by P|C, duela 3 urteRated 1 out of 5I've been using this password program for 10 years and I've been able to muddle through only being able to understand 50% of its potential. Mostly because the manual is so talky. When I need to know how to calabrate my monitors with Spyder program the company has a very nice video that took me step by step through the rather daunting and technical process. Roboform join us in the 21st Century.
Also, the whole morass of the Master Password is a mess. Ive got two (2) master passwords on this computer that work with my email logon. Then I had to navigate the stormy seas of volume 7 and the transition to √olume 8. Then the mystery about how to use the program on my phone and iPad. I've given up on that. I'm feeling like someone in a bad marriage. Should get divorce but way too much trouble migrating from one partner to someone new. Not to mention the kids, got 100 passwords and how will I get to see them again. Or retain custody? So like many, I'll stay married to Roboform for the sake of the kids.
- by Firefox user 13291094, duela 3 urteRated 1 out of 5Piece of junk. I finished altering my RoboForm password while someone was banging on my door. The visitor was from UPS and spent time talking to me. When I got back to my PC I realized I didn't write it down. I couldn't remember it after 5 weeks. A phone call to tech support resulted in an assist of "too bad". Most password protected applications have developed methods to help you get back on track. I've been using their package for a very long time. That didn't matter - I was Out of Luck.
- by Firefox user 14430176, duela 3 urteRated 1 out of 5This add-on for RoboForm is unable to be installed. The directions says to click on a button then another one to install this add-on. There are no buttons or the page the buttons are supposed to be on. So what's happening is the 'circle' keeps spinning around and says, "Loading...". Otherwise, when I click on the icon, the page does nothing but go away when I click on anything on it.
It seems like Every RoboForm update has some problem. I'm still waiting to get one that installs flawlessly into Safari and Firefox. I get tired of writing support for help. That said, Support has ALWAYS helped me fix the problem quickly.
Support gets * * * * *.
- by Firefox user 15169550, duela 3 urteRated 1 out of 5This is the most convoluted difficult installation I have ever encountered. Directions are missing or unclear. I have spent 2 days trying to get this thing to work. I ran the install but apparently you have to run it twice for it do everything. I shouldn't have to login to every screen every time. If I login to roboform, I should be able to navigate throughout the product without having to reenter my master password. I have tried the tutorials but I can hardly tell the difference between the screen prints and the directions. For me, this is a kludgy disaster. I just tried to go back to the tutorials but they won't display any longer so I can't get any more help.
- by Firefox user 15025925, duela 3 urteRated 1 out of 5Roboform used to work well. Firefox now blocking "legacy extensions" and new version won't download. I guess it's back to chrome as not having my password manager is a dealbreaker.