- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14748980, duela 5 urteNot working at all on Etsy. I'm using Firefox 66.02 (64 bit) and just added the Pinterest button today - version 4.0.77. This is very frustrating since Etsy has removed the social media links (a seller can post their own from internal link) for the public to pin products.I'm able to save from Etsy's front page, individual seller pages, and product pages. May I please have an URL or two to try out? Also, are you using the browser button or a context menu or hovering Save button?
- Rated 1 out of 5by karen48, duela 5 urteUPDATE: 1/30/2020 Same issue again! I'm using Firefox 72.0.2 now. Pinterest button not working. What's up? I always have to go to Chrome when things break on Firefox. Upsetting. This time it is exactly as described by previous post by Stamper: "The save process begins when I click the button but after selecting an image I only have the option to create a new board - none of my existing boards come up in a list like before - and attempting to create a new board does not work either; I end up with an error message and no new board. I've removed and reinstalled the button several times, logged in and out and in to my Pinterest account. It just won't work in Firefox anymore."
Works on Chrome.
Pinterest button is not working on Instagram. I'm on the page where the image is, I click the Pin button, the entire page goes dark, like it is covered with a dark transparent film and I cannot choose any image to save. I have used the Pin button on Instagram for years and it has worked fine. It still works on Chrome but not Firefox. This just began a few days ago, after the Firefox update. The Pin button is 4.0.75. Firefox is 66.0.1. Please correct this! ( I did remove the Pin button and then install again.)
UPDATE: Still not working. Today trying it on http://www.whiterockgallery.com/phil-buytendorp/ No Joy. Unless I use Chrome!
UPDATE 4/3/19: YOU DID IT! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I am pinning from Instagram and other sites today, using Firefox! I appreciate your work and perseverance!Edited again: that's great, thanks! Any chance we can get more than one star on your review?
We can reproduce this, both on and off Instagram. It seems to be associated with Firefox 66.
Edited: fix is up, please look for 4.0.76. Thanks again for the detailed report!
Working on a fix now but it's going to be a couple of days at least. We have had some luck reloading the page or pressing Esc to close the overlay and pressing the browser button or hovering Save button again, but it's inconsistent.
Thanks so much for the detailed report!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14710141, duela 5 urteNot working with Firefox. Not sure if due to recent updates or what. Was working before today.Edited: fix is up, please look for v4.0.76.
Can you please say more about what's happening? What version of the extension, please, and what version of Firefox? v66 of Firefox just dropped.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14152690, duela 5 urtedoes not work it does absolutely nothing
tried to save this recipe: https://centralmarket.com/recipes/chocolate-dipped-pineapple-with-coconut-macadamia-nuts/Edited: fix is up, please look for v4.0.76.
I've just tested that page with our extension and it works for me. Would you please confirm that you are running the Pinterest Save Button extension published by Pinterest, Inc? The version should be 4.0.75 and not something starting with a 2. There is another extension with the exact same name that comes up higher in search results, and it does nothing when I try to save from centralmarket.com.
- Rated 1 out of 5by jean pierre, duela 5 urte14/01/2020
boring each time there is an uptade from firefox it doesn 't work and i get the same problem as describe below
same problem again
ok 25/05/19 well new probleme then i clic on the button it open a popup create a new array ( before i go straight to my tableau choice) or choose an array but i doesn t see my array!!!!!!!!!!
so it doesn't work
it used to work fine but since last update of firefox does'nt work all the time
it grey the tab only
7 september 2019 the problem reappeards
allright i have solve the probleme: you get to autorize popup and then it works fine
hey i have speak to fast still the problem
ok now 29/03/2019 it works fineCan you please say more about this? I'm not sure what grey the tab only means, sorry!
Edited: fix is up, please look for v4.0.76.
Edited: I'm pretty sure this is about the bug on 4.0.75 where the Save form wasn't rendering. Fix is coming!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14669753, duela 5 urteDoesn't do anything when I click the icon.
Edit: Was trying to save this page https://www.bowerpowerblog.com/guest-bath-niche-and-waterproofingWhat page are you trying to save, please? Also, please confirm you are using version 4.0.75 or greater?
Edit: I'm able to click the browser button, see the grid of images, and successfully make pins. Would you mind trying again?
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14667858, duela 5 urteThe add-on installed, but when I tried to click it to save something to a Pin board, nothing happens.
EDIT: The page was https://twentytwowords.com/these-teens-revealed-how-they-actually-want-to-be-parented-and-our-eyes-have-been-seriously-opened/?utm_content=buffera5c1c&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=bpm&fbclid=IwAR0Mcv_DV7K-0oYSyuh34Ai1g_-JxZqlKCqgEwnR73m_qfaej-nbkLyhZKQThat's not good. Can you please share what page you were trying to save? Also, can you please share the extension version number? Should be at least 4.0.75.
EDIT: This page works for me but only when I wait for it to load completely. Even then it takes a really long time between when I click the icon and the grid of images that can be saved to Pinterest comes up. When I look at it with a Web inspector I see that there are quite a few network requests and warnings in the console, which can interfere with the extension logic.
I know this isn't a great answer, but in cases like these it's usually best to use the hovering Save button. Sorry about that; if this is your page I will be happy to chat more about what may be going on.