- Rated 1 out of 5by sTAMPER, duela 4 urteI had to reinstall my Pinterest save button after a system reboot. It works in Microsoft Edge, but does not work in Firefox. The save process begins when I click the button but after selecting an image I only have the option to create a new board - none of my existing boards come up in a list like before - and attempting to create a new board does not work either; I end up with an error message and no new board. I've removed and reinstalled the button several times, logged in and out and in to my Pinterest account. It just won't work in Firefox anymore.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Andrew, duela 4 urteIt doesn't see my boards when I try to use it. It also asks to make a new board. Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:74.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/74.0 ID:20200107095722
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12652961, duela 4 urteСтала жахлива. Зберігає посилання на фото, а не на сторінку, після зберігання піну зникає опис. Під час редагування нема рядку адреси веб-сайту. Неможливо користуватися.
- Rated 1 out of 5by SarahE, duela 4 urteI used to love this - especially the hover button. But half the time I can't edit or add a description and now it's doing a thing where it doesn't use the url for my blog post - the pin will open the photo by itself on a page. I don't know how I'm supposed to use Pinterest to share my blog posts if the pins won't direct users to my blog. I also cannot edit the url of the pins like I used to be able to. There is no option to change it.
- Rated 1 out of 5by martadmendes, duela 4 urteUsed to work fine until around a month ago. My boards don't show anymore and it also asks to make a new board which when I try to, it just says there was an error. Still happens after clearing cache and cookies. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling both the add-on and firefox. Happens in private windows as well. Happens on both windows and macOS. I'm using firefox 70.0 and add-on 4.0.91. I'll change the rating once it's fixed!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Chanelshir, duela 4 urteWhen saving a pin using this add-on, i can't anymore write a description. Now i have to save the pin first to my board and then go to pinterest.com and click on the board, the correct picture and the pencil-icon and then i can write on it. This problem has been going on for ages and Pinterest's help only responds in the same tiring, copy-paste response that clear your cache, shut down all my add-ons, change browser etc. Tried that like a "million times", but it doesn't help because the problem is not on my computer/browsers. It Pinterest's problem to solve, but nothing hasn't changed in months. And now when Firefox doesn't allow to use old versions of add-ons, i can't go back to one the working one version. There's also constantly similar types of problems on a regularly basis either with Pinterest.com or this add-on.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15299250, duela 4 urteThis does not allow me to add text to a pin. I have tried clearing my cache, and it works for one pin and then it stops functioning again. Very frustrating.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Emelote, duela 4 urteI used to love this extension, now it doesn't see my boards when I try to use it. It also asks to make make a new board. Not sure how Pinterest broke this. :(
EDIT: I have the latest release of the button and my Firefox version is 68.0.1 (64-bit). I noticed this problem since the beginning of September.
EDIT - Sept 26: Yes still having the same issue with the new version.That sounds like we can't tell you're signed in. What version of the browser extension and Firefox are you using, please, and when did you first notice this problem?
EDIT: are you still seeing this problem with v4.0.89?