- Rated 1 out of 5by TechnologyCompanion, duela 4 hilabeteHeaven forbid if you go to the hospital for an extended period and forget your master password. You may as well find another product to use.
Dealing with their support was by far the worst experience I've ever had with any support ever.
Take your business elsewhere. It's only a matter of time before these guys get compromised anyway.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Chris R, duela 4 hilabeteUsed to be an excellent add-on, but quality has massively deteriorated over the last year.
Can no longer log into the extension after restarting Firefox for ANY reason, requiring a reinstall of the extension.
Have tried all suggestions from lastpass support, NOTHING WORKS to resolve this MAJOR ISSUE.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Rotwang, duela 4 hilabeteI've been a long time user of LastPass but it is unusable in Firefox now. Recently, it has got slower and slower, especially opening the vault, however today all the secure notes are blank. They still work in Chrome but I prefer to stick with Firefox, so I will start looking at alternatives.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17907361, duela 4 hilabeteThe company I work for requires that I use this password manager but otherwise it would be the last password manager I'd ever use. I hate it with a vengeance.
Whenever you log in somewhere, a popup will appear in the upper right corner offering to remember your password. So far, so good; hence the one star of this review.
But if you don't WANT LastPass to remember your password (hey, their security has been sorely lacking in the past; I don't trust them any more than I can throw 'em -- and I have a trick knee), then ignoring that popup isn't going to be enough: it'll stay there until you explicitly tell it to go away. Take a hint, friggin' plugin!
Bad security + bad behavior = 1 star
- Rated 1 out of 5by jbesclapez, duela 5 hilabeteOn Firefox v112.0.2 The addon is not showing the icon in the toolbar. I tried to reset Firefox and uninstalled all other addons. I reinstalled few times LastPass addon and still not working.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Jimmy Bazooka, duela 5 hilabeteStupid idiots broke it again: requires entering the password after every restart. This has already happened several times in the past. How hard can it be to not break it every f*** time?
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17886112, duela 5 hilabeteAfter the "security event" aka they were hacked the response has been very bad. I only waited out mu subscription and have now moved on to a better company.