Review by gargeug
Rated 2 out of 5by gargeug, duela 3 hilabete
This latest update in mid Jan 2023 was horrible. Looks good but functions like garbage. I had to roll back to v18.104.22.168 and disable auto-updates to be able to use it as it won't recognize you have a password for a site, even when you search for it, but will in v22.214.171.124. Shame because I actually pay them to use this service.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13231094, duela egun batEen zeer handige tool voor mijn wachtwoord management. Veilig en makkelijk!
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17917855, duela 3 egunI have to uninstall/reinstall this add-on multiple times per week. It regularly stops filling in passwords and won't allow me to access my passwords via the console, either. I've read around, and loads of other people have been experiencing this issue for months with no resolution. I'll give it 2 stars because when it works, it's decent. But it's incredibly disconcerting that a security company could produce such buggy software.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Cpt Jerkface, duela 6 egunRecovery options don't work after losing my master password. Even support couldn't figure out why as they were properly set up and, as they said several times, they couldn't see any errors from their side. Oh well, I probably needed to reset every one of my passwords anyway.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Pam, duela 6 egunI have been a customer of LastPass for quite sometime now. I forgot my password and have not been able to use your services because of this. I was a Preminum paid subscriber and would like to be able to use my account. Can you help me?
- Rated 1 out of 5by TechnologyCompanion, duela 10 egunHeaven forbid if you go to the hospital for an extended period and forget your master password. You may as well find another product to use.
Dealing with their support was by far the worst experience I've ever had with any support ever.
Take your business elsewhere. It's only a matter of time before these guys get compromised anyway.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Chris R, duela 11 egunUsed to be an excellent add-on, but quality has massively deteriorated over the last year.
Can no longer log into the extension after restarting Firefox for ANY reason, requiring a reinstall of the extension.
Have tried all suggestions from lastpass support, NOTHING WORKS to resolve this MAJOR ISSUE.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Rotwang, duela 11 egunI've been a long time user of LastPass but it is unusable in Firefox now. Recently, it has got slower and slower, especially opening the vault, however today all the secure notes are blank. They still work in Chrome but I prefer to stick with Firefox, so I will start looking at alternatives.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17907361, duela 11 egunThe company I work for requires that I use this password manager but otherwise it would be the last password manager I'd ever use. I hate it with a vengeance.
Whenever you log in somewhere, a popup will appear in the upper right corner offering to remember your password. So far, so good; hence the one star of this review.
But if you don't WANT LastPass to remember your password (hey, their security has been sorely lacking in the past; I don't trust them any more than I can throw 'em -- and I have a trick knee), then ignoring that popup isn't going to be enough: it'll stay there until you explicitly tell it to go away. Take a hint, friggin' plugin!
Bad security + bad behavior = 1 star