Review by Rob Hall
Rated 2 out of 5by Rob Hall, duela 5 hilabete
Extension stopped working in the last 6+ weeks. It used to be great, but the FIREFOX extension NO LONGER WORKS. The dialog windows that pop up from the menu bar extension icon open TOO LARGE to allow clicking on the dialog answers. The install when done does NOT open to your LastPass vault. I really want to use Firefox, but this is driving me into using EDGE and CHROME instead.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17927371, duela 6 egunThe LastPass Firefox revised "Search Your Vault" function is agonizingly slow, when it works. Why the change for the worse!?!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Kevin, duela 8 egunThe LastPass browser extensions (FireFox and Chrome) worked well until about six months ago. Since then it's been awful. Asking me if I want to save a password every time an asynchronous action happens on a web site/application, or not offering to fill in usernames or passwords, or suggesting that I "launch" the page I'm already on, and then not filling that one in either. Sometimes it won't find a password for the site I'm on, even though nothing has changed in years. Kind of useless.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Nemo-Nova, duela 10 egunEven after all its problems, I still love LastPass. On Firefox, there's one thing i don't understand: when you right-click on the LastPass icon, "Options" is missing from the Context Menu. It forces you to go hunt for Options in the Firefox Extensions menu and even then, you have to fiddle with it to find the "Options" menu. Why does Firefox do this? This is a Firefox issue, not LastPass.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13231094, duela 12 egunEen zeer handige tool voor mijn wachtwoord management. Veilig en makkelijk!
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17917855, duela 14 egunI have to uninstall/reinstall this add-on multiple times per week. It regularly stops filling in passwords and won't allow me to access my passwords via the console, either. I've read around, and loads of other people have been experiencing this issue for months with no resolution. I'll give it 2 stars because when it works, it's decent. But it's incredibly disconcerting that a security company could produce such buggy software.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Cpt Jerkface, duela 17 egunRecovery options don't work after losing my master password. Even support couldn't figure out why as they were properly set up and, as they said several times, they couldn't see any errors from their side. Oh well, I probably needed to reset every one of my passwords anyway.