- Include titles : Export Tabs URLs (ETU) provides a default format which displays titles along tabs URLs
- Custom format : optionally, custom patterns can be defined instead of the default "include titles" one (e.g. markdown)
- Limit to current window : optionally, the list can be limited to the current window
- List non-HTTP(s) URLs : optionally, ETU can list each and every tab, including cases where the URL scheme isn't HTTP(s)
- Access browser tabs : required to list the tabs ;
- Input data to the clipboard : required to copy the list to the clipboard ;
- Display notifications : not required stricto sensu (as the extension could work without it) but it is used to improve the user experience by providing visual feedback about what is going on ;
- Storage : required to store settings.