Rated 4,5 out of 5
4,5 Stars out of 5
- by davep, duela 6 hilabeteRated 3 out of 5Fantastic in theory, and often in use, BUT one major issue for me. It takes time to allow each part of each site that you "trust". When your work requires you to interact with a lot of web sites, that adds up. All good, EXCEPT that on a regular basis, NoScript simply "loses" those entries. My sites stop working, and I have to go in a do it again for each. Remember too that it's not a matter of "trust this site", as a great many have good and bad mixed together. I personally go to at least dozens of sites that involve 5-15 different scripting sites, and have to sort out on each which are good and which are necessary to get the data I need. So it's a lot of work, but worth it, as long as my work isn't randomly discarded. Fix this, it's 5 stars. With the problem, it's closer to a "necessary evil".
- by Bastable, duela 6 hilabeteRated 4 out of 5Das Addon tut prinzipiell genau, was es soll. Es ist so essenziell, dass viele Seiten ohne NoScript überhaupt nicht nutzbar sind. Leider reagiert es manchmal etwas störrisch, so werden neue, blockierte Elemente stellenweise erst nach mehrfachem Reload angezeigt. Außerdem fehlt mir die Funktion, NoScript auf bestimmten, vetrauenswürdigen Seiten zu deaktivieren.
- by Rob , duela 6 hilabeteRated 3 out of 5Another user (mdontu) just detailed the same problem I have.
Usually this extension is absolutely great. I've been using it for years. However, for quite some time it seems to struggle with resetting large whitelists when Firefox is sync'd over multiple computers. Gets really frustrating when you have to re-whitelist sites that you know you have already whitelisted.
The problem seems to be getting worse. I think the developer may be aware of it, but this really should get addressed.
- by Damon-William-Tellegen, duela 6 hilabeteRated 5 out of 5I'm not sure why the pictures look different than my version FF 76.0 ..but this is the best extension. found it from Tor Browser.
Previously I used to use adblock plus only,
now I use No Script and uBlock Origin and it's unbelievable difference thank you Dev's!
- by Blade, duela 6 hilabeteRated 5 out of 5Real great add-on to give control on what content to display to where it belongs - to the end-user. Show your middle finger to those invasive ads!
Could be a bit better if the current profile wouldn't be reset by firefox updates, and synced with firefox sync, but it is still good.