Rated 4,5 out of 5
4,5 Stars out of 5
- by Blade, duela 4 hilabeteRated 5 out of 5Real great add-on to give control on what content to display to where it belongs - to the end-user. Show your middle finger to those invasive ads!
Could be a bit better if the current profile wouldn't be reset by firefox updates, and synced with firefox sync, but it is still good.
- by Simon, duela 4 hilabeteRated 3 out of 5Très bien jusqu'à maintenant mais depuis la dernière mise à jour automatique : j'ai perdu tout le paramétrage constitué avec soin depuis des années.... Or le module ne permet pas à ma connaissance d'en faire une sauvegarde. Vu la complexité des sites et les tâtonnements nécessaires pour savoir ce qui doit être autorisé ou non, c'est un défaut majeur.
- by mdontu, duela 4 hilabeteRated 3 out of 5Something went off this past week. Either with Firefox or the extension. I use Firefox Account on three separate computers, one of which I had to reinstall a few times. Now my list of trusted sites gets reset periodically (every few hours?). The rest of extensions seem do be doing fine, though, including the Multi-Account Containers which I know it uses the Firefox account to synchronize across installations.
- by Tommy, duela 4 hilabeteRated 5 out of 5I really Do Love this Add-On! It Secures me from XSS, Java, Ect, and yeah, its Awesome! I figured about this great Add-On by the Tor Browser because when you install Tor, its a Default Add-On with HTTPS Everywhere. Thanks for making this Giorgio and you and your Family Stay Safe!
- by dave, duela 4 hilabeteRated 5 out of 5With many websites now containing so many privacy-intruding or potentially malicious scripts, NoScript is the best way to keep your browser under your control, protect your privacy, and reduce the resources needed (memory/processor/battery usage) while browsing the web. Thank you, Giorgio!
- by kargul.x, duela 4 hilabeteRated 4 out of 5There are no keyboard shortcuts and separate buttons on the bar (as in the older version). Requires a lot of clicking when browsing every page. It blocks ads very well.