- by Firefox user 16719613, 7 kuud tagasiRated 4 out of 5seems firefox changed how print preview works in 86.0 as it's not giving a print preview like it use to when hitting the preview button it pop's up a small preview with page set up on the right side same as it does if trying to print without editing the page and going by what is new it show's what pop's up when trying to print and say's We've improved our Print functionality with a cleaner design and better integration with your computer's printer settings. seems if people want the classic print preview back we need to go to about:config search tab_mo and change print.tab_modal.enabled from true to false so hopefully Print Edit WE can be updated to do that when hitting Preview.
- by HM, aasta tagasiRated 4 out of 5Best print extension...!
i would like to tell you, if possible place "hole punch mark"(at least two hole) as well stapler mark on each page or selected page
i hope Print Edit WE will implement in next version soon
- by tezcatlipoca527, aasta tagasiRated 4 out of 5At Nightly, if Print Preview Redesign, which is an optional experimental function, is set to “ON”, the preview function of this add-on cannot be used.
- by grahamperrin, 2 aastat tagasiRated 4 out of 5Can you publish change notes?
To be visible at about:addons before allowing an update.
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/print-edit-we/versions/26.0/updateinfo/ is empty.
Developer responseposted 2 aastat tagasiThis was a mistake. All previous versions of Print Edit WE have published releases notes.
During the release of Version 26.0, it was discoverd that one fix had been missed out. The release process was terminated and it was believed that Version 26.0 had not been released.
Version 26.1 has now been released with the missing fix (and release notes). Version 26.0 has been deleted.
- by Oğuz Çelikdemir, 2 aastat tagasiRated 4 out of 5Please take notice that neither "Page Save WE" nor "Print Edit WE" doesn't save code blocks that is hosted in Github gist pages. You can check medium.com to see problem.
- by Firefox user 13874759, 2 aastat tagasiRated 4 out of 5Essa extensão faz milagre. Estava a procura de uma extensão de captura de tela, que pudesse fazer a captura de uma página inteira, que possui uma extensa sobreposição (overlay), que é o conteúdo mais importante da página. Nenhuma das extensões que baixei (Easy Screenshot da Mozilla, FireShot ou Full Web Page Screenshots, Nimbus Screen Capture e PageSaver WE Screenshot Capture Tool) conseguiu fazer o trabalho de forma adequada. Na maioria dos casos, a sobreposição era parcialmente capturada ou ignorada. Esta extensão (Print Edit WE) foi realmente capaz de capturar a sobreposição inteira corretamente, e de brinde deu a possibilidade de ocultar o fundo da página. Obrigado!
(Se eu ativo o recurso "Web Style", passo a ter o mesmo problema das outras extensões (add-ons). A sobreposição somente é exibida completamente com a opção "Web Style" desativada. Com a opção "Web Style" ativada: https://postimg.cc/VSprBFkg ; Com a opção "Web Style" desativada: https://postimg.cc/ftv3nQv2 ; Site: http://www.arquivoestado.sp.gov.br/site/acervo/memoria_do_imigrante/pesquisa_livros_hospedaria ; Página com fundo e opção "Web Site" desativada: https://postimg.cc/kDcjwVW8 ; Ferramenta auxiliar utilizada: https://pdftoimage.com)
- by iRon, 2 aastat tagasiRated 4 out of 5Nice idea, excellently executed, includes a print preview function.
I'll probably mostly be using
> click frame I want to print,
> Delete except
(not sure what the 3 options mean)
It's easy and it works well.
4 stars because print preview only captures 1st page. That needs fixing for sure.