- Rated 1 out of 5by Mac, 3 kuud tagasiThis extension used to be amazing, but out of nowhere it stopped working correctly. Now my containers are no longer sandboxed and when I login on one, I have to log out on the others. This is exactly why I use it, to not need to sign out when switching from one login to another, and it is no longer of any use to me.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Ocramius Aethril, 3 kuud tagasiThis extension alone makes Firefox a better browser than any out there.
Being able to separate your workplace(s) related tabs from everything else:
* reduces blast radius in case of a security issue
* allows you to run everything within the same browser
I use this to replace all the Slack/MS Teams/Mattermost/Discord/etc stuff, and it's a blessing!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 16329332, 3 kuud tagasiOttima estensione utile ad esempio quando si usa un account Google personale ed uno aziendale. Segnalo un piccolo difetto che riguarda l'associazione automatica di una pagina ad un container: non è facile capire come tale associazione si rimuove.
- Rated 5 out of 5by martinaguilar, 3 kuud tagasiThe easier way to have multiple microsoft accounts.
An indispensable extension for developers to test different roles on your apps simultaneously.
This extension must be part of Firefox.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Nidi, 4 kuud tagasiMost usefull capablity of any browser I know. Please continue working on this.
It would be usefull to better sync between devices all the windows and tasks I have opend. Something like in Safari but with the container capabilities. That would be great.
- Rated 3 out of 5by FireFryk, 4 kuud tagasiNot the best... It takes too long to open every time the proper container before open a web page. I wish I could link up every single url to the specific container and make bookmarks of it. So this extension is just half-productive.