by Firefox user 14861691, 6 kuud tagasi
Rated 2 out of 5
What a big disappointment. I was excited to try this out since I actually had a problem this add-on had the potential to solve: I typically use the 'Firefox Home (Default)' setting for new tabs. When I add a new tab when presenting my desktop in Teams during remote work, the tab would show icons for websites related to my personal browsing. I expected this add-on to segregate history (which, I believe, the icons depend on) by container instead of just cookies. No, it doesn't. What is the point of not 'contain'ing the history?
- by MeleMel, 16 tundi tagasiRated 3 out of 5It was working really well, I have multiple MS and AWS logins and I used this to enable multiple login sessions in different tabs. I don't know if MS have changed how the sessions are identified or an update broke it but it no longer works, I'm back to opening everything in private browsing sessions... Boo :(
- by Beachbubba, 19 tundi tagasiRated 4 out of 5Love this extension. However, lately, it seems Google can easily defeat the containers. I can't open more than one Gmail account at a time, unless I open the second Gmail account in a private tab. What's up with that?
- by Mikhail, 3 päeva tagasiRated 5 out of 5Works well in cooperation with Cloudflare WARP (proxy mode).
The extension allows for specific selected sites to bypass censorship.
Does not affect all other sites and other network connections. Which is very convenient.
exactly localhost, not 127.0.0.1
- by Firefox user 15902071, 4 päeva tagasiRated 5 out of 5This is game changer and not the reason I stay with Firefox. However, when question of Brave comes up, with all that they do, although they are building off chromium code so maybe it is a function that cannot be implemented ( I think it can be but not sure if maybe some limitations that would make it not as effective as what Mozilla can do with having their own engine for their browser ). I am with Firefox regardless. 65% Firefox, 25% Brave, and 10% Chrome, last one to sandbox off google and microsoft from touching other browsers but all it gets are those two companies plus yahoo.
- by Firefox user 15022609, 6 päeva tagasiRated 5 out of 5A great addon that makes Firefox an even better browser. Being able to have separate environments for separate "personalities" integrated into the browser like this is fantastic. Just being able to log in with two entirely separate accounts to the same site at the same time with the same browser is huge for me.