- Rated 1 out of 5by kcufuoyeid, 24 päeva tagasiIs collecting user information functionally necessary to operate? You are a really sketchy developer. There's tons of http header editors, look elsewhere.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Ilta Isometsä, 2 aastat tagasicaused high cell phone bills. my mobile data tariff was exhausted. after some research, i found out that this addon converts the user's browser into a proxy for advertising fraud without asking. i can never trust this addon again.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Rudolf Huynh, 2 aastat tagasithe proxy integration integrate with https://infatica.io/sdk-monetization/ Without user's consent
- Rated 1 out of 5by Salomone Sabbatini, 2 aastat tagasiWithout user's consent, this Extension connects WebSocket to ext1008.extenbalanc.org:88 and creates huge Requests looks like AdFraud behavior.
Was this extension compromised? It looks malicious code was injected.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Will Pawsey, 2 aastat tagasithis extension produced a lot of traffic to shopping sites, witch costs many mobile data for non flatrate users money
- Rated 1 out of 5by U8Mi_Ci3Yu-Wa5Te.Gha_Wi_Ze.Tu.Shy7Di.Tu0Do0Wu2Za6J, 2 aastat tagasiContains advertising click fraud by using users browser as reverse proxy in p2p paid network
- Rated 1 out of 5by ZashyShy, 3 aastat tagasiWhat the heck happened to the UI?! I mean the weird blue wasn't pretty, but what in the heck is this mess of junk?! Random 1's all up on the side? Why not count? Or take the first letter like sane circle icons everywhere else. And the colour contrast makes them almost all look like the same same colour, wat?
I miss the old UI, and that wasn't pretty either!
- Rated 1 out of 5by xerces8, 4 aastat tagasiDoesn't do anything:
- the headers I set do not appear in outgoing HTTP requests
- they are not even remembered
using FF 66.0.3
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14155664, 4 aastat tagasiDoesnt really do anything with request headers