Review by clgaku
- Rated 1 out of 5by kcufuoyeid, 3 kuud tagasiIs collecting user information functionally necessary to operate? You are a really sketchy developer. There's tons of http header editors, look elsewhere.
Developer responseposted kuu aega tagasiHi, you can use ModHeader without logging in. Logging in will allow you to manage exported profiles, and upgrade to unlock unlimited rules and profiles.
- Rated 3 out of 5by yardeboi, aasta tagasiSubscription recently introduced, not too fond of that - even though most features users are interested in are still free.
Still a great add-on.
Will see where we go from here I guess.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Jim, aasta tagasiThis add-on is suddenly requiring login in order to lock to a tab and a paid plan for some features.
Edit: changing to 4 stars - the "LOGIN' button replaced the "Lock tab" button, and I wasn't aware of the "URL Filter" feature. Thanks for the quick response.
Developer responseposted aasta tagasiHi, you do not need to login to add a Tab Filter. Paid plan is for Window Filter and Cookie modifications.
- Rated 5 out of 5by marios88, 2 aastat tagasiYou want to send custom headers on every request. This is the way
- Rated 5 out of 5by Duneshade, 2 aastat tagasiI needed to use it only for a short time. Did what it promised.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 16642204, 2 aastat tagasiok, would give 5 star because is the best around but,
- High appreciate the use of Regex and the filtering,
- configuration panel is slow it should use an entire page and remain open instead to have that little window
- json export is precious to save your configurations
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 16625586, 2 aastat tagasiIt is very easy to use in Chrome. But in Firefox, sometimes it doesn't work after changing headers. I think it's a bug.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 11906452, 2 aastat tagasiThe more you dig into its options, the more you reliaze it's exactly what you were looking for.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Ilta Isometsä, 3 aastat tagasicaused high cell phone bills. my mobile data tariff was exhausted. after some research, i found out that this addon converts the user's browser into a proxy for advertising fraud without asking. i can never trust this addon again.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Rudolf Huynh, 3 aastat tagasithe proxy integration integrate with https://infatica.io/sdk-monetization/ Without user's consent
- Rated 1 out of 5by Salomone Sabbatini, 3 aastat tagasiWithout user's consent, this Extension connects WebSocket to ext1008.extenbalanc.org:88 and creates huge Requests looks like AdFraud behavior.
Was this extension compromised? It looks malicious code was injected.