Review by Bross07
- Rated 1 out of 5by kcufuoyeid, 3 kuud tagasiIs collecting user information functionally necessary to operate? You are a really sketchy developer. There's tons of http header editors, look elsewhere.
Developer responseposted 2 kuud tagasiHi, you can use ModHeader without logging in. Logging in will allow you to manage exported profiles, and upgrade to unlock unlimited rules and profiles.
- Rated 3 out of 5by yardeboi, aasta tagasiSubscription recently introduced, not too fond of that - even though most features users are interested in are still free.
Still a great add-on.
Will see where we go from here I guess.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Jim, aasta tagasiThis add-on is suddenly requiring login in order to lock to a tab and a paid plan for some features.
Edit: changing to 4 stars - the "LOGIN' button replaced the "Lock tab" button, and I wasn't aware of the "URL Filter" feature. Thanks for the quick response.
Developer responseposted aasta tagasiHi, you do not need to login to add a Tab Filter. Paid plan is for Window Filter and Cookie modifications.
- Rated 5 out of 5by marios88, 2 aastat tagasiYou want to send custom headers on every request. This is the way
- Rated 5 out of 5by Duneshade, 2 aastat tagasiI needed to use it only for a short time. Did what it promised.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 16642204, 2 aastat tagasiok, would give 5 star because is the best around but,
- High appreciate the use of Regex and the filtering,
- configuration panel is slow it should use an entire page and remain open instead to have that little window
- json export is precious to save your configurations
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 16625586, 2 aastat tagasiIt is very easy to use in Chrome. But in Firefox, sometimes it doesn't work after changing headers. I think it's a bug.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 11906452, 2 aastat tagasiThe more you dig into its options, the more you reliaze it's exactly what you were looking for.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Ilta Isometsä, 3 aastat tagasicaused high cell phone bills. my mobile data tariff was exhausted. after some research, i found out that this addon converts the user's browser into a proxy for advertising fraud without asking. i can never trust this addon again.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Rudolf Huynh, 3 aastat tagasithe proxy integration integrate with https://infatica.io/sdk-monetization/ Without user's consent
- Rated 1 out of 5by Salomone Sabbatini, 3 aastat tagasiWithout user's consent, this Extension connects WebSocket to ext1008.extenbalanc.org:88 and creates huge Requests looks like AdFraud behavior.
Was this extension compromised? It looks malicious code was injected.