- Rated 3 out of 5by SonomaRon, 3 kuud tagasiUsed to work great. Past several releases have issues with Firefox. With several sites the logins won't populate at all. If I go to Chrome, they work. Come on Keeper, get your Firefox issues fixed, please!
- Rated 3 out of 5by HazeyDays, 3 kuud tagasiSome sites it auto-fills, others it doesn't. Even if the site login shows up in the right click menu. Also, since last update I keep getting a confirmation window, and when I confirm, the field(s) is still blank, or when selecting the add-on at login with a saved site, it takes 4-5 seconds to even show it exists.
5 Star before 16.6.0. 1 Star after. (current 16.6.2). Chosen based on average.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 17812519, 9 kuud tagasiThe UI works well, it enters passwords nicely, no issues with functionality.
However it greatly slows down Firefox over time. At first startup it's barely noticeable - but if Firefox has been running for a few hours it can be excruciatingly slow, especially on pages that have been kept open but have had a lot of content updates.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 16907316, aasta tagasiThis addon is incredibly slow. Additionally, login credentials cannot be restricted to specific URL paths. With some servers, the correct credential must be reselected each time you log in. Together with the extremely slow selection popup, a very annoying experience.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Mads, 3 aastat tagasiI like it, but I think it's using way too many CPU resources. My about:performance shows an energy impact at 24.1 which makes the fan go crazy when I have the extension activated. Even just 1 tab with a blank page. That's way too much.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 16080423, 3 aastat tagasiFew issues/bug:
1). It kept logout even I disable "Logout Timer"
2). Due to point 1, I set Logout Timer = 240 mins (4 hours), still it kept logout before that period (I even didn't close the browser).
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13987027, 3 aastat tagasiWorks for most websites, but on some I need to manually paste login or password. Each sign in into my Keeper account launches a new tab with Vault which is annoying.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15548281, 4 aastat tagasiKeeper doesn't work on all mobile apps. I can't name them all, as I don't record when they don't work. Sometime it doesn't work, or it moves too slowly, on some apps that are not mobile. I end up having to go to my Keeper Vault, copying the information, and entering it manually.