- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 15278219, 13 tundi tagasiOnly works correctly about 50% of the time. So many websites where click to fill doesn't work or it doesn't recognize the URL and thinks I'm still on a different tab
- Rated 1 out of 5by Javin19, 18 tundi tagasiKeeper works great in Chrome and Edge. Firefox is a different story. It slows down Firefox so much that sites take minutes to load. I have a business Keeper account that I need to use in Chrome and Edge and need an alternative browser for my private logins. Why is it so difficult to get this to work? Once I remove the Keeper add-on, Firefox works fine.
- Rated 2 out of 5by KDK, 6 päeva tagasiI generally like Keeper, except that the Firefox browser extension makes the browser REALLY slow to the point that it is almost unusable. I have to disable the extension for general web browsing. I have not had this issue with other Firefox extensions, including Lastpass. This review was written January 20, 2023. I'm hoping Keeper will fix their extension.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Faid, kuu aega tagasiI pay for Keeper and have found it a great service, and this extension makes it easy to work with. However, I feel it lacks a lot of customization settings that could bump it to five stars, and as I try to find a git or forum to make suggestions I can't find such a place (which itself I don't like), so here I am including them in this review:
* We should be able to disable the auto-fill pop-up on a domain/subdomain basis. There are some sites I never want Keeper to prompt me for, but I'd like it enabled generally.
* We should be able to set default settings for password generation. As it is it defaults to 20 characters with numbers and specialized characters available. We should be able to make a setting to default to something shorter, remove certain characters, etc. Since so many services have password limits shorter than this (usually 16 characters) or have specific characters they won't allow (eg. @, -, _, etc.) I often have to go and manually screw with the suggested password anyway. I should be able to customize this so that it suggests default passwords within my specified parameters.
- Rated 3 out of 5by thebeezle, 2 kuud tagasiIdk, I used to love Keeper but now the plug-in popup is constantly freezing on many website login pages that it used to work great on. Plus now that I uninstalled the plug-in, my browser seems much faster. Just anecdotal I know but we really don't know how much of your data/keystrokes are being scraped by this plugin. Moving to KeePass password database.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13477651, 3 kuud tagasiWhen I try to log in to access the "Keeper" for my passwords or to get the auto-fill to work, it won't accept the password unless I sign in to the Master Vault & then I get a message telling me that my "vault is unprotected" & pushing me to pay money for this so-called "protection"!!! Deleting this from my computer & will look elsewhere for a better "password vault". (BTW, this was one of the reasons that I got rid of LastPass--CONSTANTLY hitting up users for money!!) 😡😡😡
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17620069, 3 kuud tagasiThis add-on from Keeper is generating heavy load on some pages. I had to remove it to be able to use my browser and computer normally again. To be avoided!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16671778, 4 kuud tagasiIt's a fairly unstable. Sometimes it autofills, sometimes it doesn't (when autofill is enabled, obviously). Then there's an annoying bug that it simply won't fill in the credentials even if you press the correct button, it sometimes jumps from right to left when you want to 'show more', and there's also no way to make it stop asking to save or generate credentials for a website..
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 17510931, 6 kuud tagasiThe add-on is mostly fine, but it has a number of bugs. In particular, I find that user interface elements occasionally have unexpected behavior, and the add-on will occasionally fill the wrong credentials for a site.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Austin Aydelotte, 8 kuud tagasiRuns much more slowly than the Chrome version of the extension. Also logs out frequently, causing extra time needing to be spent re-entering passwords and MFA codes.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Faith United, 10 kuud tagasiI have used the Keeper Security app for over 10 years. I have gotten several folks to use it now too. I recently had an issue with the interface between Keeper Autofill and Firefox. The support team, Pio, was able to help me out in a very timely manner and solve the problem. I can highly recommend Keeper Security for password storage and security.