Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 16493129, 2 aastat tagasi
Keeps logging me out and/or becoming unresponsive...even with auto logout turned off. Very frustrating. Keeper's pace of development seems incredibly slow.
- Rated 3 out of 5by thebeezle, 22 päeva tagasiIdk, I used to love Keeper but now the plug-in popup is constantly freezing on many website login pages that it used to work great on. Plus now that I uninstalled the plug-in, my browser seems much faster. Just anecdotal I know but we really don't know how much of your data/keystrokes are being scraped by this plugin. Moving to KeePass password database.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13477651, kuu aega tagasiWhen I try to log in to access the "Keeper" for my passwords or to get the auto-fill to work, it won't accept the password unless I sign in to the Master Vault & then I get a message telling me that my "vault is unprotected" & pushing me to pay money for this so-called "protection"!!! Deleting this from my computer & will look elsewhere for a better "password vault". (BTW, this was one of the reasons that I got rid of LastPass--CONSTANTLY hitting up users for money!!) 😡😡😡
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17620069, 2 kuud tagasiThis add-on from Keeper is generating heavy load on some pages. I had to remove it to be able to use my browser and computer normally again. To be avoided!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16671778, 2 kuud tagasiIt's a fairly unstable. Sometimes it autofills, sometimes it doesn't (when autofill is enabled, obviously). Then there's an annoying bug that it simply won't fill in the credentials even if you press the correct button, it sometimes jumps from right to left when you want to 'show more', and there's also no way to make it stop asking to save or generate credentials for a website..
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 17510931, 4 kuud tagasiThe add-on is mostly fine, but it has a number of bugs. In particular, I find that user interface elements occasionally have unexpected behavior, and the add-on will occasionally fill the wrong credentials for a site.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Austin Aydelotte, 7 kuud tagasiRuns much more slowly than the Chrome version of the extension. Also logs out frequently, causing extra time needing to be spent re-entering passwords and MFA codes.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Faith United, 9 kuud tagasiI have used the Keeper Security app for over 10 years. I have gotten several folks to use it now too. I recently had an issue with the interface between Keeper Autofill and Firefox. The support team, Pio, was able to help me out in a very timely manner and solve the problem. I can highly recommend Keeper Security for password storage and security.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15794728, aasta tagasiI tried another password manager before i settled on Keeper. Keeper was easy to set up and has cool unique security features. It loads super fast. Best of all their tech support is stellar. Very quick response time and follow up. I couldn't be happier with Keeper!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Theo, aasta tagasiUnfortunately, attempting to edit a record's password causes Firefox to freeze and force close on Windows 10 64-bit build 21H1 with Firefox 93.0. I have been able to reproduce this.