- Rated 1 out of 5by 908K, 2 aastat tagasilmao my original review "mysteriously" disappeared, so I'm lowering the score. The addon itself is good, but as I stated in my original review I wish there was an option to revert back to the original UI
- Rated 1 out of 5by xa, 2 aastat tagasiHorrible new update, can't even remove that new three dot icon they just added to the Youtube player. By default, this add-on is bloat; you'd be astonished by how cluttered your Youtube player will be if you don't tick off UI options in this add-on's preferences.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14561937, 2 aastat tagasihas likely a memory leak. let my pc on over night (a single youtube tab) and firefox filled the entire RAM of the PC. removed this addon and now the problem is gone
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13632265, 2 aastat tagasiWhy did you have to change the interface? It's terrible.
1. Can't change speed when rolling down to comments, cause the control button is now on the player itself.
2. The loop feature is terrible. Have to manually type in the numbers - when you do, youtube registers it as some hotkey instead and doesn't type in the time. You have to copy paste the number in to the field instead. The slider was much more convenient to use.
3. Autoplay seems to constantly be on, which is annoying.
Luckily there are older version: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/enhancer-for-youtube/versions/
- Rated 1 out of 5by Amin, 2 aastat tagasiThe recent update was awful, too much buttons screen, you don't care about UX, do you? it's really on my nerve
those buttons are not that useful, make a option so we can disable it or I have to use something else
OR is there any option to use older version ?
- Rated 1 out of 5by SerbianSlav, 2 aastat tagasiThis "enhancer" makes the options confusing, I can barely adjust volume of the video and every darn time I open a video in a new tab, Autoplay is automatically on. It's seriously annoying.
- Rated 1 out of 5by giraffesandtikka, 2 aastat tagasiI really dislike all the icons all over the actual Youtube video. I actually liked the controll panel as it was before off the video. When these icons were added, it broke the built in Firefox Picture in picture feature. Not having access to Firefox's PIP is a deal breaker for me. Yes you DO offer a PIP too but yours doesnt stay always on top . It makes its own window but needs a script to keep your PIP on top and has a border on it. I just don't feel like I should have to run a script to enjoy this addon. I'm sad im gonna have to disable this addon. I have to have access for firefox's PIP. I play an MMO where I do alot of gathering so having a small PIP keeps me sane. Sorry. I hope it gets an update
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14404259, 2 aastat tagasiWhich dude thought it was a good idea to put a bunch of icons in the video player? There are people who don't watch YT videos in full-screen window. If you resize the window to responsive mobile UI, those icons just cover over the play/volume controls, unless you turn most of them off, which defeats the purpose of the add-on. Also the icons look too big, ugly & out of place when placed beside YT default icons.
Edit: 7 months later & it's still broken, icons are still there & the collapse button doesn't even work. Uninstalled.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16705315, 2 aastat tagasiThe newest update got rid of the mini bar at the bottom and added a ton of unwanted shortcuts to the player I was not using. Also reset theme and other settings. I really wish I disabled automatic updates for this one. Also Autoplay is enabled by default when I want it OFF..
- Rated 1 out of 5by ReActif, 2 aastat tagasiLa mise a jour de fevrier 2021 bien que visuellement interessante, voit le fonctionnement de certains partie totalement HS. Les pubs par exemple, de mon coté, certes elles sont pas affiché mais maintenant cela ne zappe plus le temps qu'elle dur, du coup un ecran noir egale a la durée de la pub.
Quand on regarde plusieurs vidéos en cliquant sur un nouvelle depuis la liste de lecture, l'extension ne se charge pas correctement, voir pas, les icones sont la mais les fonctions ne marchent pas, obligatoire de devoir recharger la page pour que cela fonctionne.
Bref, on avait un outil stable, et fonctionnel qui est devenu mignon mais inutilisable, une belle perte pour aucun apport