- Rated 1 out of 5by NextToken, 4 päeva tagasiDev, un-sure if it's just me or the app, but autoplay button was no where to be found. I tried all of the settings and controls. Very annoying having to go back and start videos each time. Had to un-install. lmk if it gets fixed. somehow ?
Edit1: Yes. Just verified that deleting the add-on brought back auto-play. Also, have a feeling maybe this was how I was refreshing my configuration. (F5 on the youtube page inbetween setting changes.) Probably why it was gone and never came back. Specify best practice on loading new setting configs somewhere please.
edit2: Looks like there was a bug that removed the button itself. not sure how but can't re-create it
edit3: playlist dont have autoplay buttons. not sure why they were pausing though
- Rated 1 out of 5by arkz999, 2 kuud tagasiThe extension breaks spotify (open.spotify.com) when logged in (popup "Something went wrong"). But when I deactivate the extension, then everything works fine. How is this even possible if the extension has only the permission to access youtube.com??? Something fishy is going on.
- Rated 1 out of 5by LitaH, 3 kuud tagasiI hated to do it, but I finally had to go ahead and uninstall. It's gotten to the point that it's causing more issues than it's solving.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14927615, 4 kuud tagasiКакой смысл от этого расширения, если оно не запоминает настройки и после всякой новой загрузки страницы приходится снова нажимать кнопку "скрыть конечные заставки"? Удалил это недоразумение.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16386016, 5 kuud tagasiEigentlich ein sehr schönes addon, leider fehlt die Funktion um Videos um 90 Grad zu drehen um auch jene Videos zu schauen mit per Smartphone hoch geladen wurden, ohne sich dabei den Hals zu verkrampen. Ehrlich mal, das ist wie ein Auto, mit allen Extras, ohne Räder. Tut mir echt leid, das ich eine negative Bewerbung schreiben muss hier, aber wer baut horizontales und vertikales Spiegeln ein aber die dreh funktion nicht?
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12814131, 5 kuud tagasinot working most of the time, video with timer also do not work
- Rated 1 out of 5by Armynator, 7 kuud tagasiAlways opens update windows on its own.
Is buggy, often doesn't work/bugs out until reload.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Raiden, 7 kuud tagasiThe dark mode of this addon completely darkens Youtube's info pages such as this page: (https://www.youtube.com/intl/en_us/howyoutubeworks/our-commitments/managing-harmful-content/) turns it into pitch black — both background and text is the same color, rendering the whole thing unreadable. Dark mode should have either been properly set up to work on those type of places on the YT site, or else the addon should have disabled the dark mode and allowed the pages to auto-revert to Youtube's default. Instead "Enhancer" breaks the webpage.
- Rated 1 out of 5by exaris, 7 kuud tagasiJust copying another review because he said it better then I would.
Rating 1 star because of the super annoying window it opens when updating with no clear and obvious way to stop the intrusive update procedure. The next time I see it, I'll remove it and report this extension. It's also rather sleazy for this extension to itself include advertisements while simultaneously removing them from other content creators... Just wow. A special place down there for this type of nonsense.
- Rated 1 out of 5by hmm, 7 kuud tagasiRating 1 star because of the super annoying window it opens when updating with no clear and obvious way to stop the intrusive update procedure. The next time I see it, I'll remove it and report this extension. It's also rather sleazy for this extension to itself include advertisements while simultaneously removing them from other content creators... Just wow. A special place down there for this type of nonsense.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17619259, 7 kuud tagasiBefore today, 10/20/2022 version 18.104.22.168, this extension worked well.
Now, not all features are working. "info cards/end screens" toggle is definitely no longer working.
Also, I can no longer control video volume with mouse wheel.
Can't seem to roll back to earlier version either.
10/25/22 Boost volume control is not correctly anymore. Cuts off volume completely v22.214.171.124
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15163168, 7 kuud tagasiWhen the add-on is automatically updated it presents a popup on every single youtube tab until they're refreshed. This popup does not go away, and cannot be closed easily