Bienvenido a Complementos Thunderbird.
Añade funciones y estilos extra para hacer tu propio Thunderbird.Cerrar
Opacus SugarCRM 6.2+ Thunderbird Integration Pro 1.0.2
por Jonathan Cutting
SugarCRM 6.2.0-7.6.x/SuiteCRM 7.x Integration for Thunderbird
Enables archiving of emails into SugarCRM and SuiteCRM from Thunderbird. Requires a purchased license key (you can request a trial from within the extension).
Acerca de este complemento
The new Opacus SugarCRM Thunderbird Professional extension builds on the features of the original Opacus SugarCRM Thunderbird Extension Standard and offers these additional features:
+ Automatically archive multiple emails to Sugar records at once
+ Create new SugarCRM objects from within Thunderbird
+ Synchronise your SugarCRM contacts and leads with Thunderbird
+ Automatically archive inbound and outbound mail
+ Support for custom SugarCRM modules
Many thanks to our volunteer translators:
- Robert Laussegger (de-DE) Iscon Group
- Jørn Skifter Andersen (da-DK) Bellcom
- Marco Buttafoco (it-IT)
- Vincent Rollin (fr-FR) Synolia
- Cristóbal Bonillo (es-ES) Seyte, S.L.
- Missionzones (pt) Missionzones
SugarCRM versions supported: 6.2 and above.
If you would like to help with the localization of this extension we would love to hear from you! There are a few sentences that we would like translated. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through twitter: http://twitter.com/opacussolutions
- 1.0.2: Fixed issue where Thunderbird could hang archiving emails with multiple recipients
- 1.0.1: Updated handling of custom modules
- 1.0.0: Change order of select fields to work around issue in Sugar 7.6
- 0.9.9: Fix bug for non-English locales where menus not present.
- 0.9.8: Fix issue where settings test failed for https connections.
- 0.9.7: UI tweaks. Check for message id on server before creating new mail record. Support silent activations.
- 0.9.6: Add Japanese language strings. Added new app menu items.
- 0.9.5: Fix notification window on Windows.
- 0.9.4: Fix bug where create window not populated when creating object from outbound email.
- 0.9.3: Allow search for account alone on Cases, Opportunities and Tasks. Update support to Thunderbird 15.
- 0.9.2: Update account related search, custom module search
- 0.9.1: Update search functions
- 0.9.0: Initial Release