Bienvenido a Complementos Thunderbird.
Añade funciones y estilos extra para hacer tu propio Thunderbird.Cerrar
SmartTemplate4 ofrece plantillas fáciles de usar para personalizar el encabezado predeterminado de respuesta de Thunderbird. Se pueden usar para cada cuenta o para la configuración global (cuentas comunes).
Acerca de este complemento
SmartTemplate4 is the next generation of the popular addon SmartTemplate
SmartTemplate4 is currently translated in the following 18 languages:
German, Dutch, English, Spanish, Finnish, French, Italian, Japanese, Occitan, Polish, Brazilian (Portuguese), Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Swedish, Ukrainian, Simplified Chinese and Tw Chinese.
If you would like to translate SmartTemplate4 into your own language, please visit Babelzilla
Why is SmartTemplate4 published by an other author?
Development of the original SmartTemplate by gaby_hy (H. Yasuda) has stopped for time reasons. SmartTemplate4 builds on this original addon with written friendly permission from the original author.
The current Version can be found here:
- Custom templates can be automatically used for compose, reply and forward messages
- supports HTML and plain-text
- adding your signature to your mail template (from Thunderbird Account settings)
- Define separate templates for new messages (compose), reply and forward messages
- Mail templates can be used by a single account or common for all accounts
- Intelligent content in your template by use of keywords (variables)
- This add-on does not change the default config settings. (e.g., mailnews.reply_header_xxx) *
* This means that global settings and other Addons are not affected by its installation
- Version 0.8.5.6 onwards internal functions rewritten into ECMAScript5 strict mode ("use strict";) for more security
- Version 0.9.3 onwards do support the integration of Stationery Add-on for more power with HTML e-Mails!
You can find example templates & many more on our Support Site.
Add-on Compatibility Reporter Add-On
If you have any problems, please contact us via email (see follow). Wrong bugreports via "Add-on compatibility Reporter" extension without any comments or detailed bug description are not helpful to anyone.
Please email us if you find a bug or have a question instead of reporting your issue in a review. The review system only allows us to respond once and this may not be adequate for resolving your issue.
Alternativly you can post your Bugreport on our Support Site (Bugzilla account required).
• Contact Marky Mark DE (available languages de, en-US):
• Contact Realraven (Axel Grude) (available languages de, en-US):
So that we can assist you more effectively, we need the following information:
- which OS you use
- your installed Thunderbird version
- your installed SmartTemplate4 version
- options that are set in SmartTemplate4
- composition & addressing options in account settings
- mail account type (IMAP or POP3)
- which kind of mails are affected (HTML or Plaintext)
- your template
To help to reproduce your problem, is it more helpful when you attach some screenshots to your problem report if you contact us!
Thanks to carlitus for his great Noia Iconset, which is used on our settings dialog.
- [Bug 25902] %from% and %to% fail if no argument is given. While addressing this bug I also revised the treatment of variables within the arguments so multiple elements can be added e.g. %from(firstname,lastname,mail)% This also helps when adding a list of multiple addresses (as multiple %from% statements are expanded individually which is unusable as list.
- [Bug 26020]
Added bracketMail() and bracketName() functions use within from() to() cc() etc. to "wrap" mail address with non-standard characters
bracketMail(arg) - use within from() to() cc() etc. to "wrap" mail address with non-standard characters
bracketName(arg) - same using "name portion"
usage: bracketMail(startDel;endDel) startDel = characters before the mail portion
endDel = characters after the mail portion
e.g. bracketMail(";") unsupported characters are: ; , < > ( ) [ ]
bracketMail() = <email@example.com>
bracketMail(angle) = <firstname.lastname@example.org>
bracketMail(round) = (email@example.com)
bracketMail(square) = [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- [Bug 25871] Added
%file()%- insert html, text or image from file (for customized signatures) use a local file path in order to insert a file from the computer you are sending from. You can also use it to insert an image file. To insert the correct file path / name, simply click on the %file% link in the "Variables" window.
If the optional encoding parameter is omitted, we assume UTF-8 (recommended)
The optional altText is displayed at the recipient if the image cannot be displayed. It may not contain the characters ,)(><
- Added Slovenian Locale - thanks to Klofutar for providing the translation!
- [Bug 25903] In address fields Quotation marks are escaped: \"
- Fixed: Capitalize Names doesn't work if string is quoted. Makes the whole string lowercase. Also capitalisation should work with Names in brackets now.
- Fixed: getSignatureInner inserts "undefined" in Postbox if no signature is defined for current identity.
- [Bug 25951] ST4 not working in SeaMonkey 2.32 - Temporal Deadzone - This was caused by some code changes in the Mozilla code base that established different rules for variables declared with "var" causing addons to break which have the same variable declared with let or var multiple times
- [Bug 25976] Reply to List: variables not resolved - Stationery Patch available
- [Bug 25089] Default forward quote not hidden - in Postbox "Fred wrote:" was not removed in plain text mode. Set
extensions.smartTemplate4.plainText.preserveTextNodes = truefor roll back to previous behavior.
- [Bug 26008] Inserting Template in Postbox may fail with "XPCOMUtils not defined"
- [Bug 26013] ST4 picks template from common settings instead of identity (Tb38)
- Fixed: SmartTemplate4 was reported to fail in Postbox 3.0.11 in some cases - this version fixes the issue.
- [Bug 25911] Extra Spaces in long subject headers [Decoding Problem] - Work In Progress