Bienvenido a Complementos Thunderbird.
Añade funciones y estilos extra para hacer tu propio Thunderbird.Cerrar
Acerca de este complemento
+ Archive multiple emails to Sugar records at once
+ Archive email attachments
+ Search by case number, email address or record subject / name
+ Use of the new v2 REST api inside Sugar for maximum speed
+ New mail notification
+ Send and Archive
Many thanks to our volunteer translators:
+ Robert Laussegger (de-DE) Iscon Group
+ Jørn Skifter Andersen (da-DK) Bellcom
+ Marco Buttafoco (it-IT)
+ Vincent Rollin (fr-FR) Synolia
+ Cristóbal Bonillo (es-ES) Seyte
If you would like to help with the localization of this plugin we would love to hear from you! There are a few sentences that we would like translated. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, at our Google+ page or through Twitter.
Opacus community plugins and extensions are sponsored by SugarCRM's leading UK Gold Partner EnableIT Technologies
Note: Users upgrading may need to re-enter their SugarCRM details into the settings dialog box as the credentials storage mechanism has recently changed.
Please see Help > Opacus Help inside Thunderbird for information on how to contact us for bug reports or comments.
- 1.6.2: Bump version support to 51.*. Handle JS changes to array iteration.
- 1.6.1: Handle changes to the Thunderbird headers api.
- 1.6.0: Handle search strings containing multiple apostrophes.
- 1.5.9: Add Japanese translation. Decrypt mail prior to archive where possible.
- 1.5.8: Handle notification issssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQC/Ws3Cs3YHttbS2rg3nNBqrHSMMTccZbbYqjovhZU08M0SDBUSQprHcs0odJiIzi/XK59s6tAuV90LxMg5+U1pjvKH7lnhoGdOUVS7JfXx25+rHILuDzsC3FxxZ17MWxBCnPKOqo90zM6/ZiGF6FG0HlHjy400M1jCXHVD/ev2Nq3znkGP1N8NZUyPrYLREyX2arAoEQb+pbphIcZpgbHqhhPCdmbsSMBAiqbuys9vHlbLPnVAu5fKeyVJTdzYj1hGRicGn2eXcwI1YhyKQjaXS0Vp310DZSoP/PvS8x9hly9KK2pxb8C3Ay80Ao/K/d6dGJwtKZUO66WgEnkfIVvxue on Windows running Thunderbird 17 and up.
- 1.5.7: Handle error where Pro extension not found on startup.
- 1.5.6: Fix bug with attachment names containing exclamation marks. Added Portuguese language strings.
- 1.5.5: Fix regression in 1.5.4 causing notifications to fail.
- 1.5.4: Update module list display in search. Support Thunderbird 9. Added Spanish and French language strings.
- 1.5.3: Handle utf8 characters in attachment filenames. Add Italian translation.
- 1.5.2: Change complex pref types to char prefs to avoid exception on first run when preferences not set.
- 1.5.1: Add debugging info to Error Console, added new filter to email body parser, skip attempts to archive zero-length attachments. Add support for Thunderbird 6.0
- 1.5.0: Add German and Danish language strings.
- 1.4.9: Add support for LDAP, fix bug on servers with underloaded REST function, dramatically speed up attachment archiving
- 1.4.8: Restored default accept button on options window as preferences were not being saved correctly on Windows
- 1.4.7: Remove dependency on Growl for Mac OS X
- 1.4.6: Fixed problem on first run after upgrade where restart was required
- 1.4.5: Fixed bug where attachments not properly archived
- 1.4.4: Fixed bug where inbound mails not tagged
- 1.4.3: Support for extra European characters. Restored Re: to subject line in emails
- 1.4.2: Handle redirects to https, allow apostrophes in search string and results
- 1.4.1: Use Thunderbird secure password manager for SugarCRM password storage
- 1.4: Fixed bug where search window had not authenticated properly with SugarCRM