Bienvenido a Complementos Thunderbird.
Añade funciones y estilos extra para hacer tu propio Thunderbird.Cerrar
MRC Compose 1.8.2 Necesita reiniciarse
por Michel Renon
Remplace la liste d'adresses par les champs standards (Pour, Copie à, Copie cachée à) avec l'autocomplétion.
Provides standards fields (TO, CC, BCC) with autocomplete to Thunderbird's compose pane.
For bug reports, please use support email.
Acerca de este complemento
- support LDAP
- some optimizations
- some UI enhancements : spinning wheel while searching, information if no results, if timeout, if error
- version 1.6.2 corrects a regression with TB31 where names were not quoted anymore if they contain comma
- For Thunderbird 31 users : please update to version 1.6.1 or more
- the addon "Stationery" is incompatible with "MRC Compose", because it prevents MRC Compose to change height to adapt to number of recipients. With version 1.6.1, "MRC Compose" has a workaround
- If you use the "contact panel" : when you make a double-click on a contact, the standard action defined in the contact panel is to paste the contact in "To" field. This is not a behavior that MRC Compose want to change.
Notes about usage :
- If you want MRC Compose to remember to show/hide some fields, you have to define it in preferences (available via the gear icon on the left, then tab 'Appearence') ; otherwise every new mail will use the default fields configuration
- MRC Compose supports the default CC and BCC address you can define in TB accounts (panel 'Copies & Folders', checkboxes 'Cc/Bcc these email addresses'