¡Ten cuidado con las versiones antiguas!
Estas versiones se muestran con propósitos de referencia y pruebas. Debes usar siempre la última versión de un complemento.
- Importing and exporting of keys and Enigmail settings
- Messages are sent using PGP/MIME by default
- Several new dialogs that improve usability
- This version requires GnuPG 2.x.; GnuPG 1.4 is not supported anymore.
- Improved user interface for message composition
- Simplified setup wizard
- Possibility to permanently decrypt messages via filter rules
- Improved support for PGP/MIME messages from GPGTools sent from MS Exchange Server
- Many bugs fixed
This is the last major version of Enigmail to support GnuPG v1.4.x. Enigmail v1.9 and later will require GnuPG 2.0.7 or later.
- New "convenience" mode for sending mails
- Automatic encryption if all keys are known
- More intuitive view of encryption/signing states in icons and menus
- Better selection options for importing keys from address book
- Some support for PGP/MIME mails deformed by Exchange servers
- Menu items and labels changed from "OpenPGP" to "Enigmail"
- Better algorithm for selecting best key for an email address
- More finer-grained options for displaying dialog before message sending
- Better fault tolerance at many places
- The setup wizard can now download and install GnuPG as part of the
setup process on Windows and Mac OS X.
- The passphrase timeout configuration in Enigmail is now read and
written from/to gpg-agent.
- New dialog to change the expiry date of keys.
- New function to search for the OpenPGP keys of all Address Book
entries on a keyserver.