* Basic graphics edition features have been added. Transformations are available through interactive settings dialog only:
- flip (horizontally, vertically)
- rotation (-90°, +90°, 180°)
- cropping (left, right, up and down)
* Preview of image in interactive settings dialog reflects transformations applied in real time. Update of preview can be disabled to enhance addon reactivity.
Nb: This is only a comfort feature because a thumbnail image is built as soon as interactive settings dialog opens, so the addon reacts quite smoothly even for very big images (in interactive settings dialog transformations are applied to thumbnail).
* Opacity of cropping layer in preview of image in interactive settings dialog can be changed.
* Transformations settings can be saved all along a resizing session, so this allows to apply automatically same transformations to several images.
* A setting allows to set whether transformations are applied before or after resizing (rotation and cropping change dimensions of final image if they're applied after resizing).
* In interactive settings dialog, new dimensions are now displayed. This information is updated when changing settings (max dimensions, transformations, etc.)
* If image filename displayed in interactive settings dialog is too long and cropped (default maximum size is 40-characters long) then full name is added as tooltip information for filename label.
* The whole interactive settings dialog has been redesigned.
* It's possible to define some default settings for interactive settings dialog, such as maximum dimension of preview image, opacity of cropping layer, value of several checkboxes.
* It's now possible to keep original dimensions when "resizing" images. This allows to use other "non-resizing" features, such as format conversion, removal of exif data, transformations, etc.
* German translation has been updated and added again (thanks to just4fun73de).
* bugfix: If "auto-save-as-draft" was fired whereas interactive settings dialog was displayed then resizing crashed as soon as dialog was closed.
Nb: Please note that if some resizing is enabled when auto-saving-as-draft (see settings dialog > General > Actions > Save automatically as draft), then auto-saving is disabled during active time of interactive settings dialog (when it is displayed).
*bugfix: If the same image (same URL) was added several times as image to resize (body images), then every occurrence was resized following the settings of the first one.
* bugfix: If reducing images was disabled in settings dialog then interactive settings dialog crashed and resizing was performed using general settings.
* The addon is now compatible with Thunderbird from v24.* to v25.0.