Copy Urls Expert comes in handy when you want to copy a bunch of urls. It provides you a few possibilities:
- Copy urls of all tabs in every opened window.
- Copy urls of all tabs only in the current window.
- Copy urls of all links in the selection.
- Copy urls of all images in the selection.
You can also open multiple links at once by using 'Open Tabs' menu.
To access these functions, find 'Copy Urls Expert' menu at following places:
- Menubar -> Edit Menu
- Firefox AppMenu -> Edit Menu
- Tab Context Menu
- Selection Context Menu
- Copy Urls Expert Toolbar button (You will have to add button manually. How to add button?)
The format in which links are copied to clipboard is highly customizable. See the extension's options dialog. Following parameters allow you to customize each url:
$url - Actual link e.g. http://google.com/
$title - Title of the tab e.g. Google
$n - New Line.
$index - Serial number of link.
$date - Today's date
Remember that by default urls are not placed on new lines so $n must be used anyways.Bugs, Support
Please report bugs at the GitHub Issue Tracker