Para probar los miles de complementos que están disponibles aquí, descarga Mozilla Firefox, ¡una forma rápida y gratuita de navegar en la Web!Cerrar
Elige de entre miles de funciones y estilos extra para hacer de Firefox tu propio navegador.Cerrar
|Usuario desde||March 31, 2013|
|Número de complementos desarrollados||0 complementos|
|Calificación media de los complementos del desarrollador||Sin puntuar aún|
Works as expected, but label of "Wolfram Alpha searchextension" in Firefox search bar is irritating and non-standard with rest of search entries (search extension is redundant term).
Fortunately updating the labels is straight-forward:
* Open your Firefox Profile directory -> from the Firefox Main Menu -> Help / Troubleshooting Information / section Application Basics / Profile Folder has button to "Show Folder"
* Then use a text editor to edit files <profile-folder>\search.json and <profile-folder>\searchplugins\wolfram-alpha-searchextension.xml
* Search for searchextension and remove from labels within both files (all references except to the filename wolfram-alpha-searchextension.xml)
For Example "_name":"Wolfram Alpha" and <os:ShortName>Wolfram Alpha</os:ShortName>
* Save both files and restart Firefox
Thanks to reviewer David Green on February 24, 2009 - I completely agree with his suggestion to use Advanced URL Builder (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1399) which is so much more flexible and handles the same open in maps task (plus whatever sites and URLs you want to concatenate together)!
My review before switching to Advanced URL Builder:
Locate on Google Map or the equivalent submenu item New Window does not work on Firefox 19 / Win7, it opens a blank white window with Locator as the window title bar (and no URL address bar).
The open in New Tab submenu item works good as expected, with the tab having the full browser controls and URL address bar etc.Another reviewer mentioned this was a problem back in 2009... but please fix and also if the new window by design will not have full browser controls, please change that or create a checkbox option in the add-on to create a full browser window.
Much needed upgrade to lousy Firefox Downloads!!
The stats you maintain on the statusbar - Time to Complete, From URL, Average Speed, etc, could you please update the default Firefox Downloads view to contain this information, including your right click menu on each file download that includes the options like Visit Source Website and Copy Source URL, that would complete the awesomeness of this add-on! Thanks much for your efforts!
Thanks for adding this feature.
Could you add 2 options, they could be checkboxes defaulted off for backwards-compatibility to current add-on, accessible from the Add-Ons Options button:
- "Duplicate 'back-button' history" of tab to new Window, so new Window could be navigated backwards to prior URLs
- Duplicate entire window to new window meaning window with 5 tabs when type Ctrl-N creates new window with 5 tabs
- If both checkmarks are true then for example all 5 tabs in new dupe window would have each original tabs 'back-button' history
Thanks so much for what you have already done with the add-on!
Para crear tu propia colección, debes tener una cuenta de Mozilla Add-ons.