Acerca de mí
|Usuario desde||July 12, 2008|
|Número de complementos desarrollados||0 complementos|
|Calificación media de sus complementos||Sin puntuar aún|
WTF Mozilla, don't do that again, default skin sucks Puntuado con 5 de 5 estrellas
WTF Mozilla, i'm pissed off, in the last FF upgrade you disabled the best skin ever from my installation. :DEsta valoración es de una versión anterior del complemento (2.6.2).
Puntuado con 5 de 5 estrellas
Very nice theme! I was using the Classic Compact theme (CCT) for extra space, but this looks a lot better and it's *almost* as compact as CCT. I really recomend to install and check both. --- Stratini + Hide menubar + disabled bookmark toolbar = a beautiful compact firefox/iceweasel =)Esta valoración es de una versión anterior del complemento (1.1).
SwiftTabs + Mr Tech Toolkit Puntuado con 5 de 5 estrellas
If you are interested in running this add-on on FF3 then take a look at http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=678355
Misleading reviews Puntuado con 5 de 5 estrellas
Everyone reviewing here is trying to find in OPIE a replacement for FEBE, but the fact is that the author OPIE & FEBE is the same developer. I don't think that his goal is to re-write and/or replace FEBE, but just add funcionality that it lacks through another extension (maybe to add it later to FEBE)
Actually i didn't tried neither FEBE nor OPIE but it seems that everyone here is misinforming/misleading others (including me). I just rated 5 stars because biturica, Andrew Dale & SilvrWraith rated too low without reason =)
Puntuado con 2 de 5 estrellas
Nice idea but it wasn't fully exploited yet:
* tag auto-complete is an awesome feature but it wasn't designed for touch typists (it doesn't have a key to "accept" the auto-completed tag and leave the cursor at the end of the auto-completed word, similar what the End key does but in a more comfortable place, i.e. the TAB key)
* The current size of the box and the font used, only let you see 3 or 4 tags, exactly as the screenshot on description shows you
* As other other reviewer said, this add-on change the look of the "expand" button shown in some places.
* the "Activation" key (Shift+T) should be an Add-on option (which this add-on doesn't use at all) as some might want a more comfortable combination or because it conflicts with others add-ons)
* The "homepage" & "support" page given at the description it's just a blog, that's why i'm writing an almost-bug-report here.
good luck and keep on working.
Para crear tu propia colección, debes tener una cuenta de Mozilla Add-ons.