Acerca de mí
|Usuario desde||August 23, 2010|
|Número de complementos desarrollados||0 complementos|
|Calificación media de los complementos del desarrollador||Sin puntuar aún|
Still great, but ... Puntuado con 4 de 5 estrellas
as dhanus already discovered a year ago, it doesn't work with FXChrome. Any chance to get both working?Esta valoración es de una versión anterior del complemento (1.0.3).
Great Theme Puntuado con 4 de 5 estrellas
Just 1 remark: make it compatible with Personas. If i switch to your theme, my current persona will be disabled, after restart, FXChrome isn't even visible, yet it says it will be disabled at restart, if i activate another persona and reactivate FXChrome at least it does work, but just till next start. But it looks that clean, you must have it. Btw. one hint that might be the faulty point: i do use ssl personas.
Ok it is ssl personas. No problems if i deactivate that add-on. So well, any chance to get both working the same time?
Puntuado con 4 de 5 estrellas
Nearly great work, it includes hotmail, but you shouldn't force to open in a new window, cause i like tabs and even Tab Mix Plus in Single Window Mode couldn't avoid to open in a new window instead of tab.
Puntuado con 5 de 5 estrellas
Its one of my Fav Add-Ons as it adds so much more functions in handling other extensions and other things it powers up. 2 things that annoy me: I didn't found this add-on erlier ^^ and the ff 4.0 compatibility (some functions are working but not all). Still 5*
Puntuado con 3 de 5 estrellas
Some add infos:
- It's def. "Tab Mix Plus" and the option under (guess its this in engl.) "Behavior\Open Tabs\Open new Tabs with" - if I choose "start-page" this add-on won't work in 98% - setting a "blank-page" will work fine (means at least it will always open babe of the day start-page).
- I ALWAYS see only 1 babe, regardless home many tabs i'll open, restart browser, ratings etc.
- I have found Boss Button now ;), but with "Back to business" i guess you mean "Restore"? That doesn't work in any way. Neither it will restore the "Babe of the Day side" nor will the "Boss Button" work on new tabs (means if i click it and open a new tab it works as it would be restored).
- Some new feature would be to "implement the boss button in a status bar" and be able to "see the ff-default-page" when its active so you can have a custom search page or whatever if you deactivate this add-ons function with the Boss Button. This would be even more important than/could replace the "time configuration", espacially great if it could work with FireGestures so you can easally (de-)activate it with some mouse gesture (means it just needs some function it could call up with a script - see http://www.xuldev.org/firegestures/makescripts.php) or key combination. So you could also make an option to visual disable the status bar for those who need space in status bar.
Puntuado con 3 de 5 estrellas
It's a quite nice idea but:
- I cant see any "Boss Button"? Where should it be? May you add some screen?
- It even doesn't work mostly (i don't know yet in which case it will) on any of my 3 PCs with FF 3.6.8. Seems to bee some incompatibility (with some of my 35 other active or 15 act. inactive addons. May TabMixPlus?)
- Also it would be nice to have some configuration when you get this page means I don't want it fully to be def. page on new tab but every 1 hour for example.
So if you may work on these things it will be 5 * ;)
Para crear tu propia colección, debes tener una cuenta de Mozilla Add-ons.