Para probar los miles de complementos que están disponibles aquí, descarga Mozilla Firefox, ¡una forma rápida y gratuita de navegar en la Web!Cerrar
Elige de entre miles de funciones y estilos extra para hacer de Firefox tu propio navegador.Cerrar
|Usuario desde||March 5, 2007|
|Número de complementos desarrollados||0 complementos|
|Calificación media de los complementos del desarrollador||Sin puntuar aún|
I was told in an email:
"Sorry, I don't have any time to work on Vertical Tabs. It's on GitHub (https://github.com/philikon/VerticalTabs), feel free to fork it, or work with some of the other folks who have forked it and are improving it. I'm really not involved anymore at this point."
I have no idea how to use GitHub!
I love this add-on! Please can you update it?
I wanted an add-on for switching between tab groups with a bar. First I tried "TabGroups Manager" but it is very buggy and bloated with unnecessary features. Also it doesn't integrate with Firefox's own tab groups, this means Firefox's tab group controls don't work, and when you uninstall the add-on you lose all the groups because they were never real Firefox groups to begin with.
This add-on however does exactly what I need, is nice and simple, and seems very solid and bug-free. Thank you! :)
I would like to request the following features (especially the first three):
1. Wider tabs, ideally custom width (I only use 5 tab groups and they are currently very small on the left of the screen)
2. Custom icon on the tab, this would make it more attractive and far easier to quickly find the right tab
3. Number of tabs the group contains written on each tab (right aligned)
4. Size option for the bar, allowing bigger text in taller tabs
5. Ability to re-order/drag tabs
Shame, this would be a superb add-on, but it has many bugs, the biggest being that sometimes all the tabs load blank and the groups are empty (good job I had Session Manager to retrieve previous sessions).
I'm reporting the bug here as support site doesn't seem to exist, which also concerns me.
Warning, this is NOT high quality! Instead of simply downloading the mp3, it links to a site that downloads the mp3, then re-encodes it to a NEW low quality mp3 file!?
I don't understand why there are addons that re-convert a YouTube mp3 into a new mp3? Re-encoding a lossy file is just plain dumb as you inevitably lose quality. But to re-encode at the low quality of 128kbps (as this site does) is just crazy.
Currently the best way I've found to download mp3 from YouTube is to use an addon called "Download YouTube Videos as MP4". You can then extract the mp3s with an excellent program called "Free video to mp3 converter".
Still doesn’t work after the update on 3rd of June 2013. I am now using a plug-in called YouTube Video, Audio and Subtitle Downloader, which works for all videos.Esta valoración es de una versión anterior del complemento (4.9.15). Este usuario tiene 2 valoraciones anteriores de este complemento.
With DownloadHelper not working I have been looking for an alternative that works. I’m pleased to say this works really well! Thanks :)
Though the interface is very odd and really confused me for a long time. There are two options: "Quick Download" and "Download Links". The option that any normal person would use is "Download Links". You simply click it to see what choices of download you have, then choose one. That couldn't be easier.
However, if you want to use the other option, "Quick Download", it's not quick at all because it means you have to 1) First click on the "download links" option to see what resolutions and file formats are available, and then 2) Manually set the resolution and file format in the settings.
The interface is also confusing because the manual settings for resolution and file format are placed in a position that makes it look like they always apply. When in fact they only apply if you are using the weird "Quick Download" option.
I see this was updated just a couple of days ago, but the bug continues. (And the support site doesn’t load.) Some videos download, but many don’t (eg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0-KrlRjh-M)Esta valoración es de una versión anterior del complemento (4.9.15). Este usuario tiene otras valoraciones de este complemento.
I’m getting the same problem as of 13 June 2013. Many YT videos download as 0kb and no file is downloaded. Your support page doesn’t load or I would have posted this there. I love Video DownloadHelper and use it daily so hope you can fix it please. Thank you for this outstanding add-on! :)Esta valoración es de una versión anterior del complemento (4.9.15).
I love this add-on! It is exactly what I wanted. I also love that it shows visited links clearly! thank you! :)
However, I feel it would be far better with the following four options:
1. A menu button (I don’t use the Add-on Bar).
2. Custom colour instead of white text. (I’d prefer a gentle colour like amber #FFD11C).
3. Custom colour instead of black background. (I’d prefer a dark brown, so that any black elements are not invisible).
4. How about a special mode that retains more of the differences in text and background colour? It could work like this: all bright background colours are inverted and darkened, and all dark text colours are inverted and lightened?
Also, I think the menu item should say “White on Black” instead of “Reverse colours”, because it’s not actually reversing the colours, it’s making everything white on black.
TubeStop used to show a preview picture of the stopped video, but that’s not been working for about 6 months. I’ve contacted the author with no response. Nothing seems to be done about this! This was a good add-on, but now without a preview picture you don’t know which video is which until you click on it to play it. :(
Highlight some text and instantly see an option to search for it on Google, Wikipedia, etc.Thank you so much for this Add-on! :)
However, there are 4 things I don't like about it: 1) Once the search menu has appeared you can't type ! This makes it impossible to edit text in a text box! 2) You can only select text by dragging the cursor over it. You can't select text by clicking the start, holding down shift, then clicking the end; nor can you select a word by double clicking on it. 3) The search menu doesn't appear when you take your hand off the mouse button, instead you have to wait with your hand on the mouse button before it will appear. 4) To add a site you have to go through a process of manually adding it rather than simply choosing it from one of the search engines already in your search bar.
Now I don’t need the Googlebar anymore, plus this is neater than Googlebar’s way of highlighting.Esta valoración es de una versión anterior del complemento (2.4.2).
Does just what you need it to and nothing more. Great Add-on. Thanks! :)Esta valoración es de una versión anterior del complemento (0.7.5).
Love it! Thanks! :)Esta valoración es de una versión anterior del complemento (1.8).
Brilliant! Thanks for this! Not sure why this is "only for power users" though. Who doesn’t like to organise things in folders?Esta valoración es de una versión anterior del complemento (1.6).
Wonderful! My only criticism is that it inexplicably puts a “bookmarks” button in the bookmarks toolbar and there’s no way to get rid of it! Very annoying as I never access the bookmarks menu.Esta valoración es de una versión anterior del complemento (4.0).
Great little Add-on that means I can permanently hide my status bar! Not perfect though as the box is a fixed size, meaning long URLs are truncated, and short URLs sit in a half-empty rectangle. If this could be fixed, it would be perfect.Esta valoración es de una versión anterior del complemento (1.7).
I had no choice but to install this, as the official Google Toolbar has made my browser too slow to use any more.
I’m pleased to say Googlebar Lite seems to be working perfectly. Nice options, too.
I tried out three similar add-ons like this and here’s what I thought of them:
“Download Sort”: This is the worst one — completely useless to me as it only saves based on file type. So if you save JPEGs from several different sites, they all end up in the same folder. (It is also buggy.) This add-on would only be useful to a person who has all their images in one folder and all their music in one folder, etc. For someone like me with a very well-organized PC with millions of files spanning several hard drives, it is a complete joke.
“Fav Loc”: Another pointless add-on as it doesn't bring up the Save As dialog box, meaning you can’t choose or create sub-folders. It’s not as useless as “Download Sort”, but really the only people who would (or could) use this are people who save everything they download into a small number of folders, without any sub-folders or organisation. Again, pretty pointless to most people.
“Save Link in Folder”/“Save Image in Folder”: OK, this is the only useful one of the three. It has the most options by far, and is the only one that allows the Save As dialogue box (so you can choose and create sub-folders). Having said that, it’s far from perfect and there are some serious drawbacks to it:
1. First of all, oddly, you have to download TWO different add-ons: one for images (“Save Image in Folder”) and one for non-images (“Save Link in Folder”). Why these two almost identical add-ons can’t be combined into one is a mystery.
2. Secondly — this one is a MAJOR flaw, and the reason I don’t use it — there is no quick and easy way to save into the last folder you saved to. Every single time you save a file, you first have to select your pre-defined category from the list, then navigate to the sub-folder where you were saving to. If you save the file the normal way (without going through the add-on), it doesn’t remember the last folder you saved to.
3. One feature that sounds great (but doesn’t work) is that double-clicking an image is supposed to save it into the previously used folder. However, it doesn’t. Double-clicking an image only saves it into the main folder you navigated to from your list — not into the sub-folder you actually saved it into. This makes this feature pretty worthless unless you happened to be saving a file into the main folder of one of your categories. Two other major drawbacks of this feature are that double-clicking an image resizes the image (which is very annnoying) and if the image is a link, clicking it also follows the link (which is very annoying). This would not be a problem if they simply allowed you to shift-click or control-click or something.
4. Finally, the add-on doesn’t let you save based on domain, so you can’t tell it that all the files from a certain Website should go into one place. This is what I was really hoping for in such a plugin.
So, in summary, of the three add-ons I tried, “Save Link In Folder” is the only serious contender, and even that is fatally flawed. So I don’t use any of them!
Para crear tu propia colección, debes tener una cuenta de Mozilla Add-ons.