- por 17391647, el hace 17 díasSe valoró con 4 de 5Mostly good, but tracker blocking is free on AVG but not free here. WOT, pls. make tracker blocking free. startpage.com (my search engine) thinks privacy is a must (a right)
- por WayTooBad, el hace un mesSe valoró con 1 de 5This add-on tags conservative sites as untrustworthy no matter what ratings they got. It blocks them each time you try to visit even after reporting the site as safe. Meanwhile obvious scam sites are not blocked.
- por xsSplater, el hace 2 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5Постоянные всплывающие окошки: "КУПИ НАШУ ПРОГРАММУ!", "НУ, ПОЖАЛУЙСТА! КУПИИИ!", "ТЕБЯ ОСТЛЕЖИВАЮТ! КУПИ!", "БЕЗ НАШЕЙ ПРОГИ ТЕБЕ ХАНА! КУПИ!"...
Спасибо, конечно, за ценное расширение, но теперь с ним хуже, чем без него. К тому же, у нас в Беларуси НЕЛЬЗЯ НИЧЕГО КУПИТЬ сейчас. Опять же тормоза и задержки жуткие с этим расширением везде.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 20 díasHey there, we are sad to hear about this situation.
Please contact us directly if you have any questions or if there's anything we can assist you with 🙂
- por Usuario de Firefox 15503330, el hace 2 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5It's a tracker. That didn't bother me much, but lately it's after your passwords. Now it's malware.
- por Usuario de Firefox 17293278, el hace 3 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5This used to be a good add-on, but last year they redesigned it to be basically non-functional unless you register for their services.
It also vastly slows down browsing; for me it was adding 10-15 seconds for EVERY page load, and significantly slowing down browsing within pages. This was going on for months, which I attributed to browser updates, but after removing this specific extension the problem was immediately resolved.
You can see in older reviews that they keep claiming this was a bug that they've fixed, which is clearly not true.
Do not install this. If you still have it installed from back when it was worth using, the sooner you get rid of it the better.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 3 mesesHey there, thanks for sharing your feedback with us.
The bug you are describing was fixed a few months ago yet we apologize for the inconvenience you're describing.
Kindly contact us directly so we will be able to gather more details and look into it more closely.
Thanks for your cooperation 🙂
- por muddypantz, el hace 4 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5Now charged to simple security. Used to as a tracker. Suggest everyone remove this ASAP
- por Dakart, el hace 5 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5Slows down Firefox. Leads to memory leaks and browser crashes. Probably engaged in hidden mining. The noble goal to secure the user is no longer pursued by the creators. Shame creators.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 5 mesesHey there, thanks for sharing this with us.
Please make sure you are using our latest extension because we already fixed this bug in the past.
We encourage you to contact us directly if the matter will not be resolved after the update, thanks!
- por SomeDude1345, el hace 5 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5Dont install this addon! It is a website tracker with bad anonymization. If you want Ad companies to know your diseases, sexual preferences and more, of course get this addon. NOT.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 5 mesesHey there, we are sad to hear this.
Wot's purpose is to keep you safe while you browse online.
We invite you to contact us directly if have any questions.
- por BristolJohn, el hace 6 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5Useless add-on, all it does it promote it's "premium" option. On the first day of attaching it I was hit 10 times in the browser and received four emails about upgrading to the premium membership- whilst not receiving anything at it's basic level. As far as the add-on goes, there are much more open sourced, clear and honest add-ons that offer far more protection and cover that can be selected. I've now directed all mail from them direct to spam/ auto delete (as request to remove my profile has been accepted but ignored!)
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 6 mesesHey John, thanks for reaching out and we are sad to hear this. Our new version was just released and we encourage you to try it and please contact us directly as we could not find a deletion request from you, thanks.