¡Ten cuidado con las versiones antiguas!
Estas versiones se muestran con propósitos de referencia y pruebas. Debes usar siempre la última versión de un complemento.
* Using a new wordpress.com-hosted notifications iframe instead of manually building a custom notifications list in the popup.
* Retina support for the toolbar icon.
* Removed all third-party libraries
* Passing remote HTML through parseFragment before displaying
* Removed DOM mutation events
* Rewrote script fragments that included unsanitized string data
* Fixed bug preventing users from moving or removing the toolbar button
* Fixed non-namespaced DOM node IDs
* Fixed a number of references that were not cleaned up when the add-on was disabled; however, there is still at least one (according to about:memory) that remains after the extension is disabled. I spent all day trying to chase it down with the help of #extdev, but I wasn't able to completely eliminate it. John-Galt thought that it might be a Firefox bug, but I'm completely open to any feedback on that front.