por Usuario de Firefox 13982299, el hace 4 años
Se valoró con 4 de 5
Good but need some updates. For exemple the equations (math module) are black on the grey background. Not really confortable in this situation.
- por Rodion Borisov, el hace 2 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5This website is too green, and no proper source code addressed. What the hell is with this Wordpress-esque wannabe design? "Upgrade" button that was renamed to "Tell friends". Surely you jest!
Pinterest and few other monopoly buttons in 2022. You're serious? Everything screams Branding Bloat.
Very inconsistent main menu icons and colors. Readability factor is garbage. Incoherent usage of typography and HTML5. Incomplete dark theme.
Many people already told that Wikiwand doesn't respect privacy, and it's easily proven by uBlock Origin.
- por ander, el hace 7 mesesSe valoró con 5 de 5What a brilliant idea! It makes WP look like a hip magazine. It's much more pleasant and easier to use. I frequently edit WP, and wondered if it might interfere with that. But the Edit command is right there in one of the new menus, and editing session open in a new tab, in the original format. Nicely done! Thanks!
- por Fatyanoor Ashfa, el hace 10 mesesSe valoró con 3 de 5I don't think this is for me - it's so unlike Wikipedia. I did start to appreciate it after trying it for some time (I especially like the nav bar on the left), but I also encountered quite a lot of issues, so I think I'll stick to regular Wikipedia in the meantime.
- Infoboxes look terrible. Images are off-center and the infobox is too close to the body of the article.
- Tables are sometimes split up when they have multiple headers.
- I also think content in tables needs more horizontal padding.
Dark mode certainly needs more work.
- Some elements still have a light background and the light text on it is difficult to see.
- Links in dark mode are gray, which is absurd.
- The text is a bit too bright for me. Either a lighter background or darker text would be easier on the eyes.
- Page previews disappear too slowly when my cursor moves away from it. Waiting for one to go away gets annoying when I'm trying to read the article content.
- The font looks horrid when both italicized and bold.
I understand that some of these issues might be caused by Wikipedia's own architecture, but I'm opting out regardless.