- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13058149, el hace un añoI choose the WebScrapBook/data option but it wants me to configure Backend server... ? ? ?
I miss the old Scrapbook Extension.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace un añoPlease consult the documentation about different approaches to capture a page: https://github.com/danny0838/webscrapbook/wiki/Basic. Raise an issue with more details (e.g. a screenshot illustrating where you are asked for backend server configuration) in the source repository if you still don't get it.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13637550, el hace 2 añosThis is incredible and the work that is being put into it is admirable. The documentation isn't the best but the creator was very quick to answer my questions and I was able to create a JSON batch capture that captured an entire site for me. It's not the easiest thing to use but read the documentation, look at the examples, and ask questions on the github if you need help. This is a very powerful plugin and I hope the developer continues to develop it.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por DrakeFromFrance, el hace 2 añosThank you for your job Danny. I use WebScrapbook in Firefox, and Firefox is my default browser on Windows 10. I already set a new task using the .pyw extension to start WSB with the console hidden however it starts Firefox and open a new tab. Is there a way to start WebScrapbook without opening a new tab?
Just a remark: when I click on the icon of WSB in the tools bar of Firefox, it tooks me always a few seconds to find "Open Scrapbook". It would be nice if you emphasised it, or at least if you put it at the top of the menu. Thank you.
Where do I set server.browse to false??1. Configure PyWebScrapBook and set server.browse to false. We'll consider use false as default in the future.
2. The primary feature for WebScrapBook is capturing, not management, and thus putting "Open ScrapBook" as the first command doesn't make sense. Emphasizing which command is likely controversial for the same reason. We need a thorough evaluation/discussion before doing this. FYI: you can configure a hotkey using the browser extension hotkey manager for a faster way to open the sidebar.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por noone, el hace 2 añosI just wanted to know how i can stop the auto-capture from making new folder every time for the same URL and instead skip or overwrite the same files.I'm sorry i searched a lot through the settings and wiki but couldn't find anything (also I'm not that knowledgeable with this stuff so i didn't understand a lot), its not just auto-capture but capturing a page twice still creates two foldersThis is probably something not yet implemented. If you'd like to provide a feature request, it'd be better to raise an issue in the source repo (https://github.com/danny0838/webscrapbook/issues) or send an email, and provide more details (e.g. Do you use a backend server? What is your use case and intention?) as it's not easy to discuss in this Addon site (we won't receive any notification from an update of a comment).
cf. thread of the original request: https://github.com/danny0838/webscrapbook/issues/8
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Myron, el hace 2 añosIs there a way to auto save a tab after a configurable time in focus?
i do a lot of research and almost always either leave a page quickly or spend several minutes reading?
i often forget to save the page until trying to remember it weeks later
... updated to the current version... set autosave time to 60000(ms)... nothing is being saved... please adviseThis is current not supported and is an open issue: https://github.com/danny0838/webscrapbook/issues/8
If you have some good idea welcome to provide a further feedback in the thread.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por pknag, el hace 3 añosI have been using ScrapbookX for many years and using waterfox for compatibility. However it is time for me ditch it and use FF. Installed the extension and configured the backend server. Took a little while to get used to it. I really like it in many ways. For one it is a lot faster. I have 15Gb plus data and previous version in waterfox will make the browser slow to a crawl. This is lot faster presumably because the backend handles the data.
But one thing really slows down productivity is not being able to select the folder to save the capture. For full capture I can drag the url from location bar to the folder. But for plain bookmarks it is a pain. My folder list is huge and nested. So dragging the last item to appropriate location becomes a huge time sink.
I noticed it has been reported before both in reviews and on git issues. And you say it is complex and I understand that. Any idea when this will be addressed?
I was thinking something simple like using Ctrl key while dragging the url to a folder could be customized to bookmark capture.
Anyway let me know what you think could be a simple solution.To capture as bookmark you can drag URL with Alt pressed.
Another way to achieve this is to use "capture as..." and set the "parentId" using JSON (You may have to copy the folder item ID and the snippet manually somewhere beforehand, though).
Since WSB allows lots of customization, including batch captures, we haven't find a nice design to configure them using GUI. It's welcome if you have any nice design idea for a GUI that can replace the JSON.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Carlos Ponguez, el hace 3 añosThe function "Generate Site Index" got lost in "scrapbook-1.5.14-fx". It is impossible to import Scrapbook X Data"Generate Site Index" has been removed since WebScrapBook 0.79.0 (and PyWebScrapBook 0.23.0). Conversion of scrapbook data from legacy ScrapBook (X) can now be done using the CLI tool of PyWebScrapBook. See changelog and documentation for details:
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por firstuanl, el hace 3 años获取不到www.yuque.com文件内的图