Se valoró con 4,5 de 5
4,5 estrellas de 5
- por Usuario de Firefox 13965465, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5At last a port of Video Speed Controller for Firefox, thank you! Being able to adjust the speed with shortcuts is essential to me. It's like being able to read a text at the speed I want. Thanks again.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13960140, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Stops working after 1-2 videos. Only way to make it work again is to remove and add it again.
- por sundar, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Simple and unobtrusive, does the job. Needs more customizations though:
1. Option to disable keyboard shortcuts altogether. I don't need these HTML5 video features often enough to warrant assigning shortcuts to them. Also, I use extensions like VimFx or Saka Keys, and it's messy and unnecessary to have two sets of shortcuts like that.
2. Option to customize what buttons we have in the controller. I rarely need the advance/rewind buttons (which crash Netflix video playing, btw), and I need a 'reset to 1.0' button in the controller very much. Being able to customize these would be great.
3. Minor one, but an option to customize which corner of the video the controller appears in. As of now, top-left is the default, but being able to customize that would be great.