Se valoró con 4,3 de 5
4,3 estrellas de 5
por Old retired guy, el hace 4 meses
Se valoró con 5 de 5
I use Linux 90% of the time and Windows 10 the other 10%. Video DownloadHelper is available for both operating systems. I tend to use Firefox for most of my browsing and Video DownloadHelper works well with both platforms. Most of the videos I download are for later reference. Having a video library of "how-to-dos" saves me a lot of time and frustration. This app works in the majority of sites I visit. I've tried other Firefox extensions to accomplish video downloading, but none even approach this one.
- por Noctemensis, el hace 5 horasSe valoró con 1 de 5Not as good as it was before. Now, most of times, it's impossible to download videos from streaming... a bit deceived, because it was one of my favourite addons.
- por Usuario de Firefox 16492971, el hace un díaSe valoró con 4 de 5This works very well. Often I can download videos only by this means. And it downloads very fast. There has been the odd hiccup but overall well worth it.
- por Usuario de Firefox 16492658, el hace un díaSe valoró con 5 de 5The fact that this labels what I download with readable words instead of random character strings, saves me a lot of time that would have been spent renaming things.