Se valoró con 4,3 de 5
4,3 estrellas de 5
por Usuario de Firefox 14767561, el hace 8 meses
Se valoró con 1 de 5
New feature: Adds a watermark to every video unless you pay a "ransom". This used to be a good tool, but it no longer has any value. There are plenty other tools for free.
- por lpdlm82, el hace 2 horasSe valoró con 1 de 5IT DIDNT EVEN WORK ! ! !
internal file manager is disaster. How can I get it to use standard Windows manager ! ! !
doesn't do anything on Android ! ! !
completely useless ! ! !
Need external component, which i don't find reasonable ! ! !
This program sucks, the interface is total garbage, it installs a program on your computer that is suspiciously named : companion app
Difficult to remove and it has a massive paywall to prevent the videos from having a watermark on them.
This use to be a great add-on but is completely useless now ! ! !
The recently posted positive post have to be fake ! ! !
Adds a massive QR code that obscures the video being played. This is crappy adware ! ! !
- por Old retired guy, el hace 21 horasSe valoró con 5 de 5I use Linux 90% of the time and Windows 10 the other 10%. Video DownloadHelper is available for both operating systems. I tend to use Firefox for most of my browsing and Video DownloadHelper works well with both platforms. Most of the videos I download are for later reference. Having a video library of "how-to-dos" saves me a lot of time and frustration. This app works in the majority of sites I visit. I've tried other Firefox extensions to accomplish video downloading, but none even approach this one.