Se valoró con 4 de 5
4 estrellas de 5
- por Usuario de Firefox 13570616, el hace 5 mesesSe valoró con 5 de 5Gosto muito pois é simples pra fazer o download, já identifica que existe o vídeo na página, ou basta dar play no vídeo pra a extensão identificar o vídeo, pode escolher a resolução.
- por LudwigWN, el hace 5 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5This extension used to work wonderfully. Of recent however, it seems, more often than not, to not merge the audio & video streams for video downloads. This bug was accepted a while ago [Ticket#425947] but no remedy has yet been made available.
From time to time it also seems to think gmail email or calendar webpages are worthy to "download"!! Of course, trying to play the downloaded result fails - most recent example is a calendar web page display downloading as a BIN file.
I will update my rating once these issues are resolved.
NB: another support page lodgment has been provided with further details on the separation issue 15Jun20.Please note that AVD may falsely detect some small objects, such as ads or sound notifications, if it is in one of the supported formats.
We will check and add to exceptions mentioned webpages and will be also grateful for links to any webpage with similar problem.
Please also provide more details about your issue with audio and video streams merge to our support here: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- por grplunkett, el hace 6 mesesSe valoró con 5 de 5I have used Ant Downloader for 4+ years, and have found it to be the very best of add-ons. They are a high-quality and honorable company, and I would put them in my top 5 web organizations. Thank you ANT DOWNLOADER
- por SewHelpMe, el hace 6 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5It won't let me download/install claiming I'm running older version 54 when in fact I have the most current version 76!
- por Usuario de Firefox 13257966, el hace 6 mesesSe valoró con 3 de 5Seems to work pretty well. Default save location is the "c:\Users\username\Downloads" folder even if you've moved the library to another location. Seems to be slight pulse effect between video segments on stream captures.Thank you for your report!
We have tested your issue with changing download location and all works fine for us.
Please try to reinstall the Native Application and contact to our support with more details about your another issue: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- por Usuario de Firefox 15210182, el hace 6 mesesSe valoró con 5 de 5AVD wasn't working for me at first, but, with their help, it's working perfectly now. This rating is as much for the support as the app itself.
- por andrew, el hace 6 mesesSe valoró con 3 de 5meh.
tried using it. instantly demands a companion app.
file only downloaded as mkv no option for mp4 given.Unfortunately current AVD version doesn't support manual video format selection.
MKV format was added to some media websites as mos suitable container for Opus audio.
Please contact for more decryption to our support here: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- por Joy, el hace 6 mesesSe valoró con 3 de 5When it works, it's great, but lately it stops in the middle and then says "user cancelled". In addition, whenever the native app is updated, it doesn't recognize when I install it. Instead, I have to uninstall Ant Video Downloader, close the browser, reopen, and reinstall.