- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17669854, el hace 14 díasok it works but it doesn't work in private browsing even if i give it permissions
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por johnjhn, el hace 22 díasI like how compatible it is with so many web pages. It seems to almost always get the video out. But a BIG problem and which can not find others complaining on, is that in every single video that I download, there are audio gaps every x seconds, but the AV stays in sync. When played in Chromium browsers, no gaps, but the A/V gets progressively out of sync. I'd like to share video's that I suspect will be deleted later, with friends, but not with audio gaps or AV desync. Anyone know a solution?
Anyone else: Please tell me I am not the only one.
Developers: Have you heard about this issue before?
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 22 díasPlease provide us with a link to the video that was downloaded with the issues described and some information about your system, browser version and used video player to our support here: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Jomas, el hace un mesEvery time Ant requests to download native apps data. I don't agree with this system. The video conversion should be managed by Ant and give back a link for download. Otherwise it becomes like a program to install on pc.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace un mesPlease note that you still able to download regular video without Native Application.
Unfortunately some features related to the streaming video download is unable without tools included to Native Application.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por KaptainCnucklz, el hace 2 mesesInstalled it. It then immediately redirected me browser to something one of my adblock filter lists considered a malware risk site.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace un mesAfter AVD extension installation you should be redirected to the ant.com website for the Native Application installation.
Could you please provide some details about your adblock filter lists to our support here: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 10315386, el hace 2 mesesThanks, have been using videodownload helper with kryons circle of 12, but it has stopped downloading working video only the audio works, this one grabs a working mp4, BUT just one question is the audio codec select-able to something other then opus, wavepad does not load your mp4 i assume because of that, so i mix the 2 the first to rip the audio track and this for watching the whole thing :) for now
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 2 mesesThank you for your report!
Usually the AVD can only download the stream provided by the streaming server.
Please contact with the link to the problem video to our support so we could investigate it and provide a possible solution: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por euroconsultor, el hace 3 mesesEstá bien y sirve para descargar videos en streaming que suben particulares.
No sirve para descargar Netflix, HBO, Filmin... ni nada de eso. No te los coge o si los coge se ve pantallazo verde.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Mijolnir, el hace 3 mesesL'ultimo aggiornamento è peggiorativo, non scaricatelo. La cosa peggiore é che dalla finestra di dialogo sparisce il cursore del download.